NFL News & General Info Thread

Kiltman

1 hour ago, RBreezy said:

Dak is basically Alex Smith. Dump offs and check downs for days 

Nah, Dak is RG3. Success of the run game in year 1 veiled his limitations as a passer.

Alex Smith is Sam Bradford with an occasional scramble. 

3 hours ago, Danger said:

I've seen this thrown out at least 10 times. I'm aware. Oddly enough every single time I watched him he tried maybe 1 or 2 of these a game.

I don't think he's as bad as you're portraying, but yeah he definitely isn't at the top of the league for amount of tight window or deep throws.

This sports betting thing is good for us, hopefully that money really is kicking in all NFL Markets by then so advertising goes way up and helps us keep the team together and sign Carson to the 30+ mil it's gonna end up costing.

On 5/13/2018 at 6:07 AM, EaglesPeteC said:

We get to face Alex Smith 4x per year now 

Wait.  That's something to be happy about?  Not sure I'd be celebrating having to go up against the dude who led the league in passer rating last year.  JMO.

28 minutes ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Wait.  That's something to be happy about?  Not sure I'd be celebrating having to go up against the dude who led the league in passer rating last year.  JMO.

He should easily be good enough to keep you out of the playoffs. We all look forward to it,  especially with the skins elite wr group and te that probably hurt himself  brushing his teeth today. Also, your ol can't stay healthy. 

Archived