NFL News & General Info Thread

Kiltman

50 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I'm pretty sure team wants to do right by Nick. "Thanks for the Super Bowl, now go where careers die...."

Yea they said they approached him and he said he'd rather stay. As much as I'd like to move on while his value is high, it was probably the right decision to ask him. Given how Chip handled the team I can see how Jeff wanted to really reverse that approach. And given how well veterans are liking the FO, this could be one of those FA destinations where all big name guys want to play. It was a good move. Plus, there wasn't a ton of guys I was interested in at the beginnng of the second round. I'd like to see if they can move him for possibly more later on. 

Cleveland was gonna take a QB anyways. Would have been insulting to Nick to trade him to the worst franchise in NFL history for a second round pick just so he can maybe play on an awful offense for an awful head coach until the draft pick was ready.

3 hours ago, nlesthought said:

Hackenberg was just traded, so obviously the offer was too low. 

For a conditional 7th if he makes the roster most likely. Besides, we all know teams give up more than necessary for a QB. 

On 5/23/2018 at 10:18 PM, TheRealMcCoy said:

The Eagles had it taken down for copyright claims lmfao..... Howie doesn't want his secrets getting out!

Pinned by Brett Kollmann
Just a quick update for everyone who was trying to watch the Eagles video that was released last week....yes, it was taken down because of a false copyright claim, and I was given a copyright strike in the process, but please know that it was NOT actually the Eagles that filed the claim. It was just some ****** bag impersonating the Eagles who used a fake email to get the video falsely striked and removed. I have already filed a counter notice and I am awaiting a decision from YouTube on the appeal. I'm sure that they will let the video come back considering the false nature of the copyright claim (and the obviously fake email that was used), but you never know. I'll keep you all updated as I know more. Until then...I'll be chilling in Interlaken.

45 minutes ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Pinned by Brett Kollmann
Just a quick update for everyone who was trying to watch the Eagles video that was released last week....yes, it was taken down because of a false copyright claim, and I was given a copyright strike in the process, but please know that it was NOT actually the Eagles that filed the claim. It was just some ****** bag impersonating the Eagles who used a fake email to get the video falsely striked and removed. I have already filed a counter notice and I am awaiting a decision from YouTube on the appeal. I'm sure that they will let the video come back considering the false nature of the copyright claim (and the obviously fake email that was used), but you never know. I'll keep you all updated as I know more. Until then...I'll be chilling in Interlaken.

yeah the eagles under lurie dont seem petty enough to mess with some guys youtube videos. 

11 hours ago, Danger said:

Brandon Marshall just signed a 1 year, $2 Million deal. If we could get Maclin for even less than that. Sign me up.

Maclin is 4 years younger, Zero chance of that happening. 

28 minutes ago, Danger said:

If he's cheap, then why not?

Cause he's a retread possibly about to play on his 4th team in 5 years. Why bring him back? He's going to be, at best, the 4th WR. I'd rather have Hollins getting those reps. 

Hes had one standout year. If he was still playing well he'd be on a roster. Dude is toast. 

Archived