NFL News & General Info Thread

Kiltman

23 hours ago, DeJack_10 said:

Jordan Matthews got released by the Pats. Feel so bad for the guy

Remember when everyone thought Agholor was a bust and I kept lamenting on how meh JMatt actually was and how our fans overrated him cause of counting stats and that Agholor could be good if he got his confidence back?

:)

12 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Remember when everyone thought Agholor was a bust and I kept lamenting on how meh JMatt actually was and how our fans overrated him cause of counting stats and that Agholor could be good if he got his confidence back?

I don't think I defended JMatt that much. Slow, no separation, and bad hands. But to play the devil's advocate, the fans were pretty WR starved and guys like JMatt were godsends compared to what we had to deal with for most of our fandom. 

22 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

You weren't the only one. I did think Aggy was a bust but never thought JM was special. The trend of the league was be as explosive as you can at slot and Jordan was just a slender TE.   

@Nabbs4u beat that JMatt drum so hard. 

2 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

You weren't the only one. I did think Aggy was a bust but never thought JM was special. The trend of the league was be as explosive as you can at slot and Jordan was just a slender TE.   

@Nabbs4u beat that JMatt drum so hard. 

He was productive as a Eagle and Injury plague this entire past year. Reason he was yet again cut by NE.

However I have always defended Agholor when people wanted him cut because godforbid he wasn't the next ODB.

Archived