NFL News & General Info Thread

Kiltman

38 minutes ago, JayWood2010 said:

Do you all think Wentz will start week 1?

If not, and Foles plays well, what do eagles do?

I'm not sure, they seem to have made it less clear...I think they are just slow playing it and being cautious.

Whenever Wentz is healthy and ready he starts, Zero question

5 hours ago, Kiltman said:

I'm not sure, they seem to have made it less clear...I think they are just slow playing it and being cautious.

Whenever Wentz is healthy and ready he starts, Zero question

what benefit is there in the falcons knowing who they will face? 

6 hours ago, JayWood2010 said:

Do you all think Wentz will start week 1?

If not, and Foles plays well, what do eagles do?

Foles play if any will have ZERO factor in when Wentz gets the nod, no matter how hot or cold he is!  Zero! When Carson is cleared, he plays!!

5 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

what benefit is there in the falcons knowing who they will face? 

You think they wait until a couple days before the game to announce it?

One thing I haven't really thought of about much this offseason is exactly how long they will dodge the question.

2 hours ago, TwoUpTwoDown said:

You think they wait until a couple days before the game to announce it?

One thing I haven't really thought of about much this offseason is exactly how long they will dodge the question.

That question will be answered quickly after the 4th preseason game IMO. Which ever QB is taking 1st team reps, will start. There's no advantage in the guessing game unless the media has no Access what so ever to practice , Reps and or the locker room. Splitting Reps between the two "just in case" isn't the answer.

Jalen Ramsey is very bored. Here's him on which QBs suck:

“Aaron Rodgers does not. Tom Brady doesn’t,” Ramsey said. “I gotta think now, about all the teams. . . . I think Marcus Mariota is a great quarterback for their team. I think Tyrod Taylor is actually a better quarterback than he gets credit for, because he does not make mistakes. He’s honestly a Marcus Mariota type player, where he manages a game really well, always has them at least in position to be in the game late in the game. . . . Deshaun Watson, he’ll be the league MVP in a couple years. One hundred percent. There’s not even a debate about that. Him and Carson Wentz, for every year starting now until five to 10 years, it’s gonna be them two. They’re that good. . . . Dak Prescott, he’s good. He’s alright. He’s OK.”

There's a baby goat named "Foles" at Zoo New England.

BOSTON — Shortly after he was born, a few zoo visitors jokingly wiped the name of the newborn goat off the dry-erase board at the Franklin Park Zoo in Boston. 

In the nearly four months since then, the name “Foles” has been written in wet-erase marker. It’s not going anywhere. 

dz_foles2.jpg

10 hours ago, Eagles $5$ said:

Couple of them are pretty ridiculous, but most are pretty accurate lol

yea they aren't far off the mark
Seen people nationally get pissy about the Goff one more than Ryan.
But Goff is pretty average..I still don't get how they went with him over Carson, but hey thanks!

I think Stafford is better than solid, Cousins hasn't won anything, Little Eh on Carr but he's somewhere in there...

He was pretty off the mark for all the AFC South QBs besides Watson. Which I think is him being political. Bortles sucks, but I get him not blasting his QB. He talks about how Mariota takes care of the ball like a Tyrod...but he's had a crazy amount of turnovers. Luck, when alive, is good to more.

I think now the Ben and Dak comp is good, they both need weapons around them to make them look good. But Ben used to be much higher.

Archived