NFL News & General Info Thread

Kiltman

3 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Foles to start week 1. I've got a bad feeling we might not see Carson for awhile. Good thing we kept Foles, he's looked sloppy in preseason and generally mediocre during his current Eagles tenure outside of those 2 little games, but I'd still MUCH rather go to battle with him than Sudfield.

He looked pretty good when he dropped 7 tuddies on the raiders back in the day. 

27 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Foles to start week 1. I've got a bad feeling we might not see Carson for awhile. Good thing we kept Foles, he's looked sloppy in preseason and generally mediocre during his current Eagles tenure outside of those 2 little games, but I'd still MUCH rather go to battle with him than Sudfield.

I think Carson is back week 3 or 4 at the latest. It is a little fitting Foles will be out there as the banner is raised

as one analyst said.. 2-4 games in relevance to a 12-15 game career is minor for Wentz. Foles always starts slow and sloppy then turns on the burners out of nowhere. He's either a great QB or average - no in between. 

Hot Damn, the Raiders got paid

8 minutes ago, Phire said:

Eh, Coleman couldn’t learn Buffalo’s offense in a month lol.

That's why you spoon feed him, can't teach 4.3...we would see lots of cover 2 shell pre-snap if teams know we're putting him and Wheaton out wide to potentially take the top off. 

I'm sure that's why Wheaton got a couple snaps last night. 

53 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

That's why you spoon feed him, can't teach 4.3...we would see lots of cover 2 shell pre-snap if teams know we're putting him and Wheaton out wide to potentially take the top off. 

I'm sure that's why Wheaton got a couple snaps last night. 

Hell if not Corey Coleman, why not Braxton Miller...A double Philly Philly reverse pass. 

Archived