NFL News & General Info Thread

Kiltman

4 hours ago, Danger said:

I loathe Andy because he's a chump who'd always choke when it mattered most. For all the success he had here, he just managed to break our hearts time and time again.

Without Andy, there is no Doug, and without Doug, there is no 2017 Eagles.

5 minutes ago, Danger said:

Poor logic. tbh

What's wrong with the logic?

Reid coached Pederson in Green Bay and Philadelphia. Reid then got Doug his first NFL job with Philadelphia. Then Reid made Doug his OC in Kansas City, and strongly recommended Lurie hire Doug.

Literally, without Reid, there is no Doug, and there is no Lombardi in Philly lol.

16 minutes ago, Utley said:

Good logic, tbh. Your hatred of Reid is pretty dumb tho.

Dumb? No not really. It's not a strong hatred, I said I loathed him. I honestly couldn't care if he wins or not. I'd rather see Brees win another Super Bowl. 

I can get holding a grudge I guess, a lot of good years and teams with Andy...I'm rooting for them.
Patriots second, cause what's one more?

Rams are whatever, but the fans and then the stroking of McVay all offseason would be annoying.

Hate the Saints...hope they lose by 50

When Andy left I wished him the best but winning the Super Bowl. Him leaving and then winning a championship after all the years here? We would never hear the end of it and yes, his stubbornness and inability to think outside the box with his hire made me despise him on his last couple of years, not to mention his horrible clock management. But now that we finally have a Lombardi here, I´ll be rooting hard for him to finally win one and cement his place in Canton, well that and the fact that I absolutely dislike the other three teams.  

9 hours ago, Danger said:

I loathe Andy because he's a chump who'd always choke when it mattered most. For all the success he had here, he just managed to break our hearts time and time again.

You gotta let it go, bro.  Just let go of the past.  We finally got ours.  If John Connor and Edward Norton can do it, so can you McMc...

american-history-x-end-quote-just-watche

Archived