NFL News & General Info Thread

Kiltman

We don't need 'not as big or as good' Alshon Jeffrey. 

I'm ok with drafting until we hit a homerun. We are at a luxury somehow with our receivers. AJ, Nelly and Ertz are a pretty good trio. Just need an explosive guy to complete the corps. Maclin's best days are far gone. 

53 minutes ago, Danger said:

Are there any coaching vacancies that have yet to be filled?

Gmen are still interviewing I know they need an OC but I assume its Shurmur's show. Reports show interest in Bettcher (Cardinals) which could mean they could be going to a 3-4. 

The media is trying to make Foles and Wentz a QB controversy right now...

Im happy Foles played well in Minnesota, but before last week everybody treated him as a liability.  Im not surprised by the media really, but it goes without question.  Eagle's is Carson's team.

The real question should be, will he be starting week 1 next season, as that is questionable.

“The New York Daily News' Manish Mehta reports the Eagles attempted to reacquire LeSean McCoy from the Bills in a package centered around Jordan Matthews.”

—Quote from Rotoworld    

Thats crazy, would have made the season even more special. Not mad we got Darby for Matthews, however. 

5 minutes ago, 808 said:

“The New York Daily News' Manish Mehta reports the Eagles attempted to reacquire LeSean McCoy from the Bills in a package centered around Jordan Matthews.”

—Quote from Rotoworld    

Thats crazy, would have made the season even more special. Not mad we got Darby for Matthews, however. 

There's an out on his contract this off-season. I assume that only the team can pull the trigger in this case and that if they want to keep him he's stuck there?

9 minutes ago, 808 said:

—Quote from Rotoworld    

woah

Shady ran for 1138 yards, 4.0 average, 59 receptions (second career high) for 448 receiving yards, he lost a step? That's playing behind Buffalo's line and them having no QB.
He would have had a career year in our offense haha.

2 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I'm actually pretty content heading into next year with jay and corey as 1 and 2. Draft a guy to compete with pump. 

Pump honestly could be a cap casualty. But he'll probably get a chance to prove himself in camp and get cut in pre season.

Archived