NFL News & General Info Thread

Kiltman

I understand McVay getting it, he was a first year coach and immediately helped to prop up that team. But Zimmer? Seriously? His team failed last season after starting 5-0, and now he gets blown out in the playoffs. How is he gonna get more than Doug. THAT makes no sense.

16 minutes ago, Danger said:

I understand McVay getting it, he was a first year coach and immediately helped to prop up that team. But Zimmer? Seriously? His team failed last season after starting 5-0, and now he gets blown out in the playoffs. How is he gonna get more than Doug. THAT makes no sense.

Doug has been a coach for 2 seasons now. Doug has embarrassed Zimmer twice. People should lose their voting privilege for picking him over doug.

I can kinda get it after the regular season when they voted....but yea the playoffs made that voting look like a joke. Doug getting one vote is pathetic.

regardless McVay running away with it was expected with how much slurping he got all year. 

If you have a list of candidates it’s weird to pick the guy who lost to most of the rest of them though.

oh well I’m sure all Doug cares about it a ring 

On 04/02/2018 at 4:38 AM, Kiltman said:

I can kinda get it after the regular season when they voted....but yea the playoffs made that voting look like a joke. Doug getting one vote is pathetic.

regardless McVay running away with it was expected with how much slurping he got all year. 

If you have a list of candidates it’s weird to pick the guy who lost to most of the rest of them though.

oh well I’m sure all Doug cares about it a ring 

I'm sure if you asked Doug would he rather have Coach of the Year and being one and done in the playoffs, or getting one vote and winning the Super Bowl, we know what answer he'd give.

Archived