NFL News & General Info Thread

Kiltman

26 minutes ago, Danger said:

I'd love to add King, but at this time I don't think we can afford to splurge in spending on a Punter, we did add one in Cam Johnston, though I know nothing about him.

He was good at Ohio State and has been on our practice squad for 2 years. That's about all you need to know.

Oh... and he's an Aussie.

The Eagles didn't just win the Super Bowl in February -- they completed a 16-3 season (one of those losses being a meaningless Week 17 matchup with the Cowboys) and demolished teams along the way, racking up a point differential of more than 200. Which key contributors did they lose from that squad? Cornerback Patrick Robinson, pass rusher Vinny Curry, tight end Trey Burton, defensive lineman Beau Allen and wideout Torrey Smith. What'd they gain? Some enticing firepower in the form of DL Michael Bennett, DB Daryl Worley, DT Haloti Ngata and WR Mike Wallace. Plus whoever comes off the board with the No. 32 pick in the upcoming draft. Oh, and their MVP-caliber quarterback, Carson Wentz, is set to return from ACL surgery in time for Week 1.

36 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Also Patriots now got 2 first rounders

Meh, Brady will be a skeleton by the time those picks make an impact I'm guessing. They could be trading those picks for some established players but that means they're really selling out the future. After Brady goes, the Pats will be horrible. 

Archived