Leisher's 2019 Mock draft 3-25-19.

jleisher

6 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Any time you can pull the two best offensive skill players off the 91st best offense in college football with two first round picks, you have to do it, right?

As flawed as grabbing two TEs in round 1 is, and it is flawed, your statement is equally flawed. Who the hell cares what their offense ranked???

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

As flawed as grabbing two TEs in round 1 is, and it is flawed, your statement is equally flawed. Who the hell cares what their offense ranked???

Fair point.

Was implying a number of points:

1. 2 TE Offenses are less than optimally efficient even in college.

2. Iowa, an always solid football team, had two TEs with potential first round talent and were still an entirely average offense.

3. It was such a stupid concept for a mock that I wasn't responding to it with 100% seriousness.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Fair point.

Was implying a number of points:

1. 2 TE Offenses are less than optimally efficient even in college.

2. Iowa, an always solid football team, had two TEs with potential first round talent and were still an entirely average offense.

3. It was such a stupid concept for a mock that I wasn't responding to it with 100% seriousness.

Gotcha, the idea of taking both of them is something I really don't want to touch as I'm not sure what to say, I just thought you were downgrading them as prospects because Iowa didn't have s great O.

53 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Gotcha, the idea of taking both of them is something I really don't want to touch as I'm not sure what to say, I just thought you were downgrading them as prospects because Iowa didn't have s great O.

Nah, pretty much done taking these mocks as any sort of serious thought exercise. 

• Like 2