Bears and Packers to open on Thursday Night Football

RaidersAreOne

On 3/27/2019 at 10:09 AM, Chrissooner49er said:

Pats fans. Why? Because they realize their franchise was completely irrelevant to the NFL until Bill & Tom arrived...and they realize when these 2 retire (which is sooner rather than later), the Pats will become irrelevant once more. 

I suppose 49er fans would be well acquainted with the idea of a once proud franchise quickly becoming completely irrelevant.

On 3/29/2019 at 2:16 PM, Tex said:

I don't really recognize titles before the Super Bowl era -- so to me the winning-est teams are the Steelers and Patriots. We aren't talking about the Texans, that's correct, so I'm not sure why you brought them up. We're talking about two teams that haven't won jack **** recently -- I don't even have anything against the Packers or Bears. Sorry I hurt your feelings though.

I don’t really care what you recognize. Neither does the league, apparently. 

On 27/03/2019 at 3:32 PM, Chrissooner49er said:

Really? I was just commenting on how it appeared mostly Pats fans were complaining.

But, people will see what they want to see...

I'm certainly not. I hate opening Thur night. So glad we'll taking a back seat.

But, people will see what they want to see...

23 hours ago, Mazrimiv said:

I suppose 49er fans would be well acquainted with the idea of a once proud franchise quickly becoming completely irrelevant.

Well, let's see...we made it multiple times in the 80s, once in the 90s and once 7 years ago...yuck, the one failure (for which Harbaugh and Kaep can share the blame, IMO). That's being at least semi-relevant over 3 decades....but nice try. xD

On 3/29/2019 at 2:14 PM, Tex said:

I do know that actually. I'm not understanding your point... there was a reason why it was started.

My point is it’s not some decades long tradition that is blasphemy to go against the way you are acting like it is. 

On 4/1/2019 at 10:08 AM, Chrissooner49er said:

Well, let's see...we made it multiple times in the 80s, once in the 90s and once 7 years ago...yuck, the one failure (for which Harbaugh and Kaep can share the blame, IMO). That's being at least semi-relevant over 3 decades....but nice try. xD

The patriots are the only team to make  at least one Super Bowl 4 decades in a row(80’s-10’s). That’s being “semi relavant” over 4 decades 

20 hours ago, incognito_man said:

How sure are you about that?

Pretty damn sure considering I was in MS when we went from using text based to windows 3.1 in computer class.  3.1 was also the operating system on my first PC.  Still had to go into to the DOS prompt to start windows.  Yes I'm old

Archived