Packers Pre-Draft Visits Thread

packfanfb

The local visit thing always seemed like it was extremely unfair to me. A team like Miami would get a distinct and unfair advantage over a team like Minnesota. Being in a recruiting hot bed (So Cal, Texas, South Florida) or having a high quality college team nearby would make it much more valuable to some teams versus others. 

• Like 1

Just looked at some info about Donnie Lewis Jr. Looks like a diamond in the rough though his 40 time isn't what we would want it to be. Perhaps he could move to Safety? He seemed to impress New Orleans' coaching staff with how quick he could learn and diagnose a scheme on the white board. Saw some video and he's not afraid to help in run support unlike way too many CB's.

22 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Jeffrey Simmons in GB today. Imagine for a med check visit.

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!

My sleeper pick for GB. Also my number two on GBs big board.

Hope those meds check out. It's clear how much Cleveland likes him; can't imagine GB feels any different. Loooooooove his interviews too.

43 minutes ago, deathstar said:

Looking at their body types and measurables, plus Burks’ history of playing on the edge. Additionally if you look at Van Ginkels 2017 he was in coverage more and looked good doing it.

Are you saying we'll be looking to replace Burks already? Or add depth behind him?