Packers Pre-Draft Visits Thread

packfanfb

1 minute ago, Arthur Penske said:

I think Little came from Little's personal snapchat/Instagram showing he was in GB.

Good point, I just searched Howard's IG story and of course, he's flashing a pic of being in GB today. Kruse apparently scours IG for these updates, lol.  

2 hours ago, JaireAlex said:

And I want a double move down.......stated about ten times.

But never said a double up on TE. And we have ten picks. CB is a terrible class and we have two green first rounders and a second rounder, all better than the top pick in this class,  on the roster.

STACK would be two picks at WR.

Again. You exaggerate. Three picks on DL and OL would be ideal.

1-2 DL

2 edge

2 safeties

OL

TE

RB

1-2 wR

9-11 picks. We have 10. Sorry it seems erratic. Just think rounds 2-3 offer a ton more value than 12 or 30.

These are ALL your words. 

It's a trenches draft. So DL is as good as OL for me. I think we double dip on both, given the depth in the draft. 

I just like dropping back from the 30 and grabbing Banogu and Joe Jackson or other edge with the 2 picks.

I definitely can see a double dip at developmental TE (one day two, one day three). We have our starters for next year imo. 

Bulaga is almost certainly done in GB. He retires or gets a contract elsewhere. This is year ten. His knees and back are almost done. I don't see them gambling here. It's a good chance to take care of biz here. They will double down and make sure three ways that Rodgers does not go down again.

So you've said double down/dip at EDGE, TE, DL, S, WR and OL. 

If you say anything else that makes you a liar. 

Here's some more fun quotes I stumbled across after when I spent 15-20 minutes searching for the other ones. 

I don't like this edge class for GB at all except the top two. That's why the Pack grabbed two in FA who fit what Pettine likes. He values DL (and CB) much higher. So Oliver and Wilkins could be in play at 12.

I think we need to just forget about Edge before day three. Look at the draft as a BPA draft and very very likely building offense for Rodgers final years -- we grabbed 3 FA to set up this draft. As I see it offense will be BPA where we pick. Defense is deep but very weak at the top and it seems Gute saw that. The FA moves had the draft in mind.

That was a few weeks ago... How does he feel about the EDGE class now everyone? 

How he feels about Wren. 

I'm moving Wren up to 30 and taking Saunders at 75, maybe even 44.

I wanted Chris Jones (but am good with Clark). Wren I think is a better prospect than Jones, just raw. Wren I like better than Oliver maybe.

Unlike Tillery, I don't think he will bust. He has a good floor and a very high ceiling. Pettine likes his inside rush. Those two would be great. Or if we want to go nuts: Oliver at 12 and Wren at 30 with a safety at 3 or 4. The rest: offense.

Wren blew this up. He's my pick at 30. Think he's a Pettine pick. Better imo than Oliver or very close. 2inches less on the broad jump at +30lbs and almost as many reps as Oliver with longer arms. Might be stronger. I like him on tape, just raw.

Oliver has the hype, but Wren has the better character imo. Interesting to see where he goes. I have none of the concerns that I have with Oliver 

How he feels about AJ Brown depends on the direction of the wind apparently: 

On March 30th 

They are bringing in A.J Brown just to be sure one way or the other on him, but I really don't know about him.

On April 1st 

Metcalf couldn't catch.

Off my board.

AJ Brown was that offense. One is glitter, the other is good.

On April 10th 

Brown at 44 is ok value. 

When he started on the Forum: 

I hadn't followed too much the draft the last two years but did not realize this Tackle class is better than the last two combined. The GB FO is salivating over this one. Guaranteed.

Hasn't followed the draft much in 2 years. 

More fun stuff about Brian Burns: 

Yeah. Both are off my board. Burns is UDFA.

Metcalf is 100% bust.

Burns I only put at 80%. I am 100% sure he's not a Packer Edge. 

More weird stuff

We have two probowl starting TEs. We have no slot. They don't want to "get by" at WR. 

Some stuff about Hockenson... 

Hock is the best prospect in the draft.

12) a) move down. B) Wilkins or Hockenson

30) Lindstrom (or Bradbury)

I am real happy with Hock and an OL at 30.

Anyways. Hock is a definite no go for me til 30, at least 20

Fant is earliest round two. I hate Hock there, Fant more.

Harry >>>>Hock>Fant and Harry might be a better blocker than Fant. Not sure Fant is better than Harry at anything.

Only top RB is Jacobs. You can disagree there. But I see all three about equal in skill at position. I take Jacobs over TE. And assuming that there's a comparable WR, I take him over either. I have Campbell, Jacobs, and Hock/Fant pretty close in grade. Campbell and Fant have elite athleticism. The weirdness is most have them going in opposite order : Hock, then Fant, then Jacobs, then Campbell. I'd take Campbell at 39 above the others, and before the others if they are all sitting at that spot.. And that's probably a fair spot for Campbell, however you grade him. I'm also assuming he can play outside and inside.

I'm  done with this fool. 

Edited by Cadmus
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Caddy, investigative poster

I've been collecting some of the BS he's been posting as he's been saying it. 

I needed to find a few more to pull it all together. 

Dude is unreal. 

Edited by Cadmus

While Hollman did not receive an invitation to the NFL Scouting Combine, the 6-foot, 190-pounder showed out well during his pro day testing earlier this month, with Draft Analyst's Tony Pauline relaying that the cornerback was clocked in the 40-yard dash as fast as 4.37 seconds while posting a 39-inch vertical jump. Per Pauline, the Giants, Titans, Texans and Dolphins all earlier met with Hollman around his pro day. A three-year starter at Toledo, Hollman will be crossing his fingers for a late Day 3 selection come April's draft.

https://www.rotoworld.com/college-football/nfl-draft/player/49857/kadar-hollman

Edited by Fl0nkerton
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Cadmus said:

Dude is unreal. 

Wow!!

Great work!!

Considering several of my comments were hyperbole and ironic, I'm not surprised you don't follow. Also, I just started looking at the draft less than a month ago. So, my opinions have changed a bit.

What a an effing bs forum, where opinions other than a couple contributors just get trashed. No wonder this place has become such a dumpster fire the last couple of years.

Edited by JaireAlex

2 minutes ago, JaireAlex said:

Wow!!

Great work!!

Considering several of my comments were hyperbole and ironic, I'm not surprised you don't follow. Also, I just started looking at the draft less than a month ago. So, my opinions have changed a bit.

What a an effing bs forum, where opinions other than a couple contributors just get trashed. No wonder this place has become such a dumpster fire the last couple of years.

Your wrong there. Its been a dumpster fire since 2011. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, JaireAlex said:

Wow!!

Great work!!

Then you should not be throwing gasoline into it

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cadmus said:

Dude is unreal. 

His persona comes off as an affront. We all have our opinions, he just makes his as if nobody knows what they're talking. I've noticed it as well, but said nothing and ignored.

As for Trysten Hill. Didn't he visit us two weeks ago? I know the Twitter posting is from four days ago, but...