1st Round Mock

EaglesPeteC

5 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Kyler and Haskins don't seem like Elway guys to me. I could see the Broncos trading back up into the bottom of round 1 to try and get Lock in this scenario. 

While I could see how you might say that of the diminutive Kyler, Haskins is EXACTLY what Elway looks for, a taller, highly accurate pocket passer. To say otherwise shows you know very little about the Broncos and Elway.

3 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

Doubt Murray lasts that long. But I wouldn't be opposed to it for Cincy. But highly unlikely. 

In a scenario without trade ups it could happen, but likely someone would trade up to grab him before he fell to 11 

18 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

we should be picking Haskins or Hockenson. Haskins cuz foles is an average starter and this would let him sit and learn the game.  Hockenson cuz we need a TE

Both picks would be good. Interesting if Haskins was there at 7 and we took him still but i would hope we could trade down if that happened

5 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Both picks would be good. Interesting if Haskins was there at 7 and we took him still but i would hope we could trade down if that happened

foles is already 30 years old and an average starter at best.   haskins would be a long-term option that would benefit us especially if Foles can bring us back to the playoffs so we dont have trade an arm and 2 legs to go get his replacement.   we have a lot of tough decisions to make especially with our cap situation. 

22 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

foles is already 30 years old and an average starter at best.   haskins would be a long-term option that would benefit us especially if Foles can bring us back to the playoffs so we dont have trade an arm and 2 legs to go get his replacement.   we have a lot of tough decisions to make especially with our cap situation. 

Yea its going to be entertaining if not exciting. Considering how weak WR and OL is likely to be at 7 and the concern that Hock is a reach, I suppose it wouldn’t be the worst thing 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived