2019 Day 3 Gems

Humble_Beast

Gerald Willis might slide to day 3. Darrell Henderson could too.

Tre Watson is going to be a solid to good WLB for someone.

Trey Pipkins could end up being an average starting LT. Same for William Sweet.

Justin Hollins could be a steal in the 4th at DE or maybe even sam LB.

Deion "Shaq"Calhoun has potential to be a decent RG. Same for Josh Miles and Sua Opeta.

Trevon Tate could be a good LG.

Wes Hills could be a good RB

Gerri Green could be a good SLB.

Terrill Hanks is faster than he timed and could be a good MLB.

45 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Me too. The injuries are a red flag, but he creates some off the easiest separation in the class. Beautiful releases paired with absolute burner speed.

And, I mean, it isn't just the injuries that caused him to miss time. There was an absolutely brutal tragedy in his family, so his heart probably wasn't in it for a couple games while he was banged up. I don't blame him, and I still think he loves football, but needed some time to grieve.

He was INSANELY productive when he did play. At an SEC school. Not sure exactly what the makeup of HIS schedule was, but Mizzou plays some schools that produce quality DBs every year.

1 minute ago, HoboRocket said:

And, I mean, it isn't just the injuries that caused him to miss time. There was an absolutely brutal tragedy in his family, so his heart probably wasn't in it for a couple games while he was banged up. I don't blame him, and I still think he loves football, but needed some time to grieve.

He was INSANELY productive when he did play. At an SEC school. Not sure exactly what the makeup of HIS schedule was, but Mizzou plays some schools that produce quality DBs every year.

Okay, so it looks like he torched Georgia and Florida in 2017 among other schools. 2018, didn't play Georgia, but he had another nice game against Florida while destroying Arkansas. Most of the other schools were cupcakes, but in the first two weeks of the season against Georgia and UT-Martin, he had a collective 14 receptions for 342 yards and 3 TDs.

I like him better than Will Fuller V.

35 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Lonnie Johnson

Drew Tranquill

Rashad Robinson

Penny Hart

John Cominsky

Darryl Johnson

Emmanuel Butler

Keeland Doss

Jazz Ferguson

Preston Williams

L.J Scott

Maxx Crosby

Kendall Sheffield

Blake Cashman

Love Lonnie Johnson, doubt he makes it past round 3.

My big sleeper is no longer a big sleeper. It was Diontae Johnson, but I've seen him mocked in the 2nd/3rd round range now. I feel like I was first on him by a mile having watched a lot of Toledo football games. They also have 2 other stud WR's named Cody Thompson and Jon'Vea Johnson though.

If Diontae slips into the 4th, he's the best offensive weapon on the board.

Archived