First 2019 Mock, One Round

badgers0821

Just now, BowserBroncos said:

Let's time someone in here told me that, was a Cleveland fan saying Dorsey would never draft Baker xD

You don't want Lock, he's garbage bro.

1) Murray

2) Grier

3) Finley

4) Haskins

Big Gap

5) Lock

6) Rypien

7) Jones

Grier, Finley, and Rypien are very slept on in this draft. Haskins and Lock are extremely overrated. Haskins has the most potential but he has soooo many things to work and needs two years on the bench. Basically Paxton for you guys again. Overthrows deep balls, underthrows deep balls, overthrows sideline balls, below average pocket presence, poor under pressure, and a delivery that needs to be fixed asap.

Lock... yikes. He's going to a better version of Jay Cutler. And that's still bad.

16 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

There's more Smoke being blown these days during the month leading up to the Draft then a post game get together at Randy Gregory's house.

On the spot!

That’s an easy cop out.  But use some deductive reasoning and it’s clear if the Cardinals do draft Murray they are the ones with zero leverage on moving Rosen, there aren’t any desperate teams to take him and everyone knows the Cards don’t want to carry both QBs on the roster.  They will end up moving him for a second or third before the draft because they will have no other choice.

Edited by badgers0821

On 3/26/2019 at 7:14 PM, Profound23 said:

You did such a good job with the other picks, you limited my options.  Maybe Simmons with Daniels a UFA next year, a safety, or of I’m going oline give me Deiter

Stop it. Deiter is a 3rd round prospect at best. And Metcalf is an awful pick at 12. Taylor, Burns, Gary, Ferrell, or Williams are all better players at more premium positions than Metcalf

On 3/27/2019 at 9:21 PM, Nastradamus said:

You can't pass on DK there. You have an extra pick you can find a future RT or whatever later. Rodgers with Davante and DK would be scary for any DC to face

Metcalf isn't even the best reciever on his college team.