New uniforms in 2020

candyman93

18 minutes ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

Hoping that they find a happy medium between the old ones and what we have now

I feel like they tried to do too much with our current unis. I liked some fan designed ones.

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2013/01/cleveland_browns_new_uniforms_2.html

I remember liking these

joe-nemethjpeg-93e1642ffbbf84a7.jpeg

Edited by candyman93
  • Like 1

The current ones are not horrible.  They're not as good as the old ones, but they're not hideous imo.  I personally hate the "Browns" down the leg, but I genuinely like the current helmets.

I just hated the vibe of the "unveiling" of the current unis.  The whole thing wreaked of phoniness and lack of perspective.  Don't do that again, and most fans will be happier.  Oh, that, and the winning.  The winning always helps.

I know people would be against it but I honestly don't mind the idea of changing the logo too.

I remember seeing this a few years ago during our last change and I wasn't thirlled about the uniform, but I thought the logo was cool.

Image result for new browns logo

I personally really like the orange helmets and keep that the same.  But making them a Metallic orange would be interesting.

I also don't think the helmets have to be plain, if we could find a way to use a logo on the helmet I wouldn't be against it as long as it not a stupid logo like the jaguires change :-P.

I don't necessarily think this stuff is gunna happen but I wouldn't be overly against it.

2 hours ago, DawgX said:

Definitely wouldn't mind having an actual logo and not just a picture of a helmet.

I personally like the idea of having a helmet logo on the helmet.

And on the logo have a helmet logo on that helmet.

And a helmet logo on that helmet.

So its an infinite loop

On 3/29/2019 at 12:24 PM, candyman93 said:

I actually like the white helmet as a alternate, but fans would freak out.

https://mobile.twitter.com/carterb_99/status/1111039383338135559/photo/1

Totally agree. Browns came into the league with white helmets, can rock em again. LOVE the simple numbers instead of a logo too. Face mask could be gray, white or the current color, would look awesome regardless.  

12 hours ago, buno67 said:

D2xOiNvX0AEBYgc?format=jpg&name=small

D2xOiNvX0AQhVx1?format=jpg&name=small

D21e6PyXcAAzyCp?format=jpg&name=small

D2xxzjqWwAA0WBn?format=jpg&name=small

D2xrO_ZWoAE7tyJ?format=jpg&name=small

PLEASE OH PLEASE THESE ARE SEXY

These work -  I'd still love to see white helmets with the player number on the side, but barring that, these are much cleaner/crisper than our current ones. Numbers should be brown or white - never orange.  Fine line between simple and boring but we'll see what they come up with!