New uniforms in 2020

candyman93

It would make sense if the "secret" uniforms were just alright to me, if they are just more of a traditional look.  I could be wrong, but I think most of us fans would be fine if the change moved a whole lot closer to the old uniforms, with some slight tweaks.  So, if it's nothing flashy, I wouldn't necessarily expect a powerful reaction to the product.  Players may not be blown away with them, but that's fine.  If they go traditional and then bust out the color rush as an alternate a few times a year, that's best case for me.

Give me the all brown, all white with orange stripe, and give me some bright a$$ orange in a uniform as well.

And sorry to disappoint everyone, but Tayne can confirm that the mythological brownie is here to stay.

As mentioned before, it'd be slick if a light brown was added as an analog to keep the uniforms looking fresh.

Edited by NudeTayne
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

So it sounded like the "secret" uniforms looked alright, and the color rush ones were the only ones he truly liked.

I interpret it as in he’s just pissed he’s looking at uniforms. He’s probably like OBJ’s here let me get some work in. 😂

9 hours ago, Mind Character said:

No Elf.

Make the Color Rush Unis from last year a permanent option.

Simple clean alternates like the color rush.

Have new color rush with a helmet variation and/or dawg imagery.

Call it a day.

Can’t have helment variations. NFL won’t allow alternate helmets for different uniforms combinations

i agree, no elf!

Edited by buno67
  • Like 1

dorsey ... freddie's gear ... browns website and media marketing materials ... the hat given to OBJ to wear for the presser ... it's all pointing to an idiotic result that Billionaire Haslams "did research" on ...

I again announce to you our new uni identity... The Cleveland Pale Elves....

Odell%20presser.jpg?itok=t31piuZ_&c=6625

I mean ... they have to be sending us messages... right?? 

"We don't know what went wrong... we paid millions for a study that said you commoners love the pale elf instead of the dawg" -- The Haslams

Edited by Mind Character

@Mind Character I personally like the Elf a lot because its so unique. Also probably because having a helmet as a logo is IMO super lame. The 'football logo with the 'B' in it is sort of a middle ground between the two. Its really hard for me to pay up for new Browns merch when I see it because I really dont want to wear a shirt/hoodie out in public with a big a** football helmet on it lol

For instance, I would pay $100 for this hoodie if it had a Elf logo on it and not a helmet logo.

https://shop.clevelandbrowns.com/mens-under-armour-brown-cleveland-browns-combine-authentic-twist-colorblock-full-zip-hoodie/p-13073653316473+z-9082-212644525

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 2

I'm not overly concerned about the logo in itself.  Elf, helmet, dawg, whatever.  As long as it's just a logo and isn't going on a helmet or jersey, etc., it doesn't make much difference to me.  The orange helmet logo is probably least preferred for me but don't really care.  Just move the uniforms closer to what they used to be and that's a win. 

6 hours ago, Mind Character said:

dorsey ... freddie's gear ... browns website and media marketing materials ... the hat given to OBJ to wear for the presser ... it's all pointing to an idiotic result that Billionaire Haslams "did research" on ...

"We don't know what went wrong... we paid millions for a study that said you commoners love the pale elf instead of the dawg" -- The Haslams

Those millions were all spent studying Tayne (money well spent, mind you), and he's a big fan of the Bronwie.

• Like 1

@AkronsWitness  @NudeTayne

AW, I agree with you and made the point in the previous post that Brownie is fine for gear, hoodies, t-shirts, etc (I have tons of hats and hoodies with that pale bastard on it) as an alternate browns fandom style option, but I just don't want the pale elf to be anywhere close to our Unis in any way on our helmets.

If we have to have a non-helmet or "B" logo, I'd prefer the dawg a Trillion times over Pale but-front Elf just my opinion.

Edited by Mind Character

18 hours ago, Mind Character said:

i like the elf

• Like 3