New uniforms in 2020

candyman93

13 hours ago, NateDawg said:

I'm not overly concerned about the logo in itself.  Elf, helmet, dawg, whatever.  As long as it's just a logo and isn't going on a helmet or jersey, etc., it doesn't make much difference to me.  The orange helmet logo is probably least preferred for me but don't really care.  Just move the uniforms closer to what they used to be and that's a win. 

hate the new dawg logo its fn childish and dumb

• Like 1

I would love numbers on the helmet. Really good ideas on here.

I have to admit though. Part of the “attraction” of certain uniforms is the teams brand. People like the Alabama unis because of what Alabama football represents. It represents “we have NFL backups and we’re gonna steamroll the **** out of you.” That’s what I want out of Cleveland.

6 hours ago, Mind Character said:

@AkronsWitness  @NudeTayne

AW, I agree with you and made the point in the previous post that Brownie is fine for gear, hoodies, t-shirts, etc (I have tons of hats and hoodies with that pale bastard on it) as an alternate browns fandom style option, but I just don't want the pale elf to be anywhere close to our Unis in any way on our helmets.

If we have to have a non-helmet or "B" logo, I'd prefer the dawg a Trillion times over Pale but-front Elf just my opinion.

You drive a hard bargain. Logo of a helmet with an elf on it

Edited by NudeTayne
or we walk
  • Like 2