so lets talk about edmonds

DudeWhat???

I was a fan of the Steelers drafting Davis, but he has not developed as fast or as consistently as I had hoped.  I think some of that is on Davis (35%) and the rest (65%) is on the Steelers for moving him around so much and coaching/development.  I was not a fan of Lake as the DB coach. I was hoping that the Steelers would have tried to bring DeShea Townsand in as a coach. He was one of the more technically sound CB's despite his size and knows the nuances of the position.  That said, I do believe that Coach Bradley brings a lot to the table and I  am hopeful that he combining with Teryl Alston will help in the development of Davis and Edmonds and maybe even resurrect Artie.

They could use another veteran safety. I am more in favor of signing an experienced guy like they did Ryan Clark.  My guy has been and is still Tre' Boston.

I don't think either Davis or Edmunds are bust, but the window is closing on Davis to step up his game.  Edmonds looks like he has another gear to be an absolute missile.  If he can get his instincts and football positional IQ up, he looks like he could be very good (from a physical standpoint).

• Like 1