The Official Derek Carr Thread

Jerry

Just now, BayRaider said:

Nobody wants to see Kizer or Glennon. There terribleness does not prove your point in any way. 

I wanna see kizer. Part of me thinks we owe it to carr to let him start the last game in Oakland. Other part of me thinks the way carr is playing lately that kizer might be a better option. 

Carr getting boo’d out of Oakland might just make his soft puss retire and join tv with his brother 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I wanna see kizer. Part of me thinks we owe it to carr to let him start the last game in Oakland. Other part of me thinks the way carr is playing lately that kizer might be a better option. 

Carr getting boo’d out of Oakland might just make his soft puss retire and join tv with his brother 

wow. reported

• Like 1

4 hours ago, raidr4life said:

They scoring points with 3rd stringers, and we were supposed to be on the easy part of our schedule remember.

So you're comparing one of the worst teams in the league, Cardinals, to one of the hottest teams in the league, 7-1 Titans. Really?

20 minutes ago, true2form said:

So you're comparing one of the worst teams in the league, Cardinals, to one of the hottest teams in the league, 7-1 Titans. Really?

Can we even beat the Cardinals? It's not just one game Pitt has played backups all year due to injuries and only had 1 game in which they have scored less than 17 points . We have

scored less than 17 points 6 times this season and after coming home this was supposed to be the easy part of our schedule, we got blew out by the Jets for Christ sake.

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

He wouldn't retire. He'd have a LaRoi Glover type career after leaving us. That I have no doubt. He'd play the way we wish he'd play, but not for us. 'not for us' :(

He'd go to the Bears and become a cold weather, KC destroying in the SB winner. We'd all come back to this thread and ask WTF where was this guy when he was with us...Derek would still praise us as a fanbase saying how wonderful it was to be the last QB for Oakland and that he misses the fans but is happy with his new fans and playing hockey with Mack on his frozen pool on days off. LOL

28 minutes ago, G said:

He wouldn't retire. He'd have a LaRoi Glover type career after leaving us. That I have no doubt. He'd play the way we wish he'd play, but not for us. 'not for us' :(

He'd go to the Bears and become a cold weather, KC destroying in the SB winner. We'd all come back to this thread and ask WTF where was this guy when he was with us...Derek would still praise us as a fanbase saying how wonderful it was to be the last QB for Oakland and that he misses the fans but is happy with his new fans and playing hockey with Mack on his frozen pool on days off. LOL

If so I’ll send you a case of beer I think Walmart does that now lol 

carr in the snow lol

we might be able to trade him to gb for a 2nd have Carr sit behind rod till he quits

1 hour ago, raidr4life said:

Can we even beat the Cardinals? It's not just one game Pitt has played backups all year due to injuries and only had 1 game in which they have scored less than 17 points . We have

scored less than 17 points 6 times this season and after coming home this was supposed to be the easy part of our schedule, we got blew out by the Jets for Christ sake.

The Jets game was straight awful but it's quite obvious the last 2 games weren't the easy part of our schedule. KC is a playoff team and Ten has won 4 straight scoring 31 or more. Don't be surprised if they end up winning their division.

32 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

If so I’ll send you a case of beer I think Walmart does that now lol 

carr in the snow lol

we might be able to trade him to gb for a 2nd have Carr sit behind rod till he quits

Nah just an expired 'wine in a box' will do....

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Geezy said:

You hate loser talk and I hate whining with no solutions. 

Carr won in '16 with a good roster, so lets build a good roster, were not that far off offensively, and i think we only need to get to average like we were in '16 defensively, to make a push. If not show me how we are going to acquire our QBOTF. I dont want to hear sign a stop gap or take a flier in the 3rd round and pray for Russell Wilson. 

They played a poor schedule. Had an abnormal amount of turnovers that year. Won several games coming from behind after giving up leads playing conservative. And overall, didn't beat any good teams. Carr was punked by the Chiefs, twice. 2016 was a fluke season and 2017 playing tougher schedule exposed that pretty clearly.

Carr has a good roster now. Best Oline he's hard. Best running game and star in the making RB. Great group of TEs and doing nothing with it. 

I will gladly give you a solution once the season is over, we see all the QBs who declare. I'm all for drafting a QB if one stands out in the process. I'd rather take a shot at landing someone who could become an *** kicker for the team than waste more time on Carr who we know is not a winner. 

11 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

It’s is bad. Remember when Glennon came into the game, that was scary bad. We should let Kiser start a game to show how bad it is. Change the QB for the sake of it makes no sense if you don’t improve the roster. We losing we need to change QBs, what are we some 4th graders waiting in line for lunch talking football 

Like this is literal nonsense. Many teams change QBs and their teams improve. See the Titans who just kicked the piss out of the Raiders as an example. 

9 hours ago, Blazer026 said:

I’m starting to think Carr might not be the guy. But I also don’t know how to fix it. No FA would be better. Maybe draft a guy with our late first? We need a lot of help on defense too though. I feel like we can do a lot worse than Carr, but also better. 

Yup... no mans land. Worst spot to be. It is the Alex Smith 49ers or the Andy Dalton Bengals spot. Could always be worse, so you accept you'll always want more and waste years and years on some average guy who takes you nowhere.

• Like 1