The Official Derek Carr Thread

Jerry

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

Haha what a complete joke.  I am speechless.  You completely lost me with Daniel Jones comparison to Manning after 1 game. WOW...

Twisting my words, I said he looked like Peyton, not comparing him to Peyton. And I said I would “gamble” on Jones over Carr.

Take out the rookies. Those 22 QBs are better than Derek. Period. Go post in NFL Gen if you even think it’s a debate. 

1 minute ago, Geezy said:

i mean were carrying like 4 Lbs total smh.

We had a lean roster to begin with, and needed everything to go right. Man, this sucks. 

Our LB's like almost every other position on this team consists of cast off hack bums who's better years are behind them.  this team is still a disaster from top to bottom which most people can't grasp.  It's Carr's falut blah, blah.  Low brow response and complete lack of understanding about football. 

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Twisting my words, I said he looked like Peyton, not comparing him to Peyton. And I said I would “gamble” on Jones over Carr.

Take out the rookies. Those 22 QBs are better than Derek. Period. Go post in NFL Gen if you even think it’s a debate. 

Looked like a HOF QB who may be the best to ever play the game after 1 game? What is the point of saying that, it has to be the most idiotic I have ever seen.  Even a hint of a comparison to Manning is beyond comical HAHAHHA

Just proves that I am waisting my time here with people who are beyond clueless.  

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

3 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Looked like a HOF QB who may be the best to ever play the game after 1 game? What is the point of saying that, it has to be the most idiotic I have ever seen.  Even a hint of a comparison to Manning is beyond comical HAHAHHA

Just proves that I am waisting my time here with people who are beyond clueless.  

Still denying that those 22 QBs are better than Carr and is not even debatable. You are clinging to one thing to try to look superior in this debate which you are getting toasted on, as always. As homers who cling to straws don’t win debates. 

Yeah, you aren’t worth the time. It’s like talking to a child honestly. Never any intelligent replies but also doesn’t shut up. Definition of a child. 

13 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Derek Carr is sucking and Amari Cooper is balling out, proving that Carr was the problem. Life must be tough right now @Frankie2Gunz

Let's see what Cooper does after a full year.  He'll disappear for games on end like he did last year.  7 of the 9 games played he was non existent.  

You're similar to the guy who compared Jones to manning after 1 game LOL

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

3 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

The fact that you're using Jones as an example, who has played one game in his NFL career against Carr is ridiculous. 

That is like saying RGIII was a great QB after his first career start where he threw for 320 and 2TD's with a 140 QB rating.  Come one man....

No point was he has no weapons either... And way worse oline. 

Carr needs to push ball down field. 

16 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Im sick of engaging in this thread. Lets see how the year plays out. It's 3 games in. That's when carr will/won't be replaced anyways.

This week is a must win tho. Otherwise we may as well pack it in.

Carr had one of those games where looked very confident last year last time against InDy 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

It was one game. My goodness are you people 2 years old? Let me guess, you had the yellow jacket ready for RG3 after his first game too? You guys are too much haha 

Your missing the point. I didnt say the guy was going to the Hall. I'm saying other QBs do more with less. Stop using weapons as an excuse now! Brady had scrubs most years.

He had some weapons

2 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Let's see what Cooper does after a full year.  He'll disappear for games on end like he did last year.  7 of the 9 games played he was non existent.  

You're similar to the guy who compared Jones to manning after 1 game LOL

Funny how you chastise Amari for disappearing during games when Carr has averaged like 3.5 good games per year since 16. Is that disappearing, too? You said Carr is a MVP caliber QB why does he put trash on display so often?

Oh no, let me guess, you'll bring up his lack of weapons. His coaches, how bad this organization is, the defense etc. You're a funny guy. Where's @OG_C2X at

Edited by SilverNBlackFan

9 minutes ago, roi34 said:

Your missing the point. I didnt say the guy was going to the Hall. I'm saying other QBs do more with less. Stop using weapons as an excuse now! Brady had scrubs most years.

He had some weapons

What?  The guy has played ONE game... one and people on here are throwing around Manning comparisons.  What is going on in this world?

11 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Funny how you chastise Amari for disappearing during games when Carr has averaged like 3.5 good games per year since 16. Is that disappearing, too? You said Carr is a MVP caliber QB why does he put trash on display so often?

Oh no, let me guess, you'll bring up his lack of weapons. His coaches, how bad this organization is, the defense etc. You're a funny guy. Where's @OG_C2X at

I said Carr would be in the MVP hunt this season with AB on the roster.  The loss of AB was critical to our season.  As crazy as he is he is an elite #1 WR who commands a double team.  Do you have any idea of how that opens up an O?  To have him leave a few days before the season has ruined our season.  His skillset is irreplaceable and the trickle down affect is massive.  

Edited by Frankie2Gunz
  • Like 1