The Official Derek Carr Thread

Jerry

19 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

I wasn’t surprised it happened after these last two years I get surprised (Good surprised but always expecting the usual Carr) when he actually makes a good throw beyond 5 yards. 

That’s the crazy thing we get all surprised if he attempts a deep shot it’s like we don’t believe our eyes which is sad.

4 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

My pops said Carr is the type who goes to the bar and orders milk. Nothing wrong with it but we need more

Agreed. We need a better QB.  Carr supporters rotate excuses year after year.  It has nothing to do with his supporting cast. Carr has proven that he doesn't make winning plays throughout the game. 

Mayock had a great 1st draft. I trust him and Gruden to get a better QB of the present and future. For sure Carr isn't it 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Agreed. We need a better QB.  Carr supporters rotate excuses year after year.  It has nothing to do with his supporting cast. Carr has proven that he doesn't make winning plays throughout the game. 

Mayock had a great 1st draft. I trust him and Gruden to get a better QB of the present and future. For sure Carr isn't it 

That might be the worst play I have ever seen from a QB. Playoffs on the line, we're down, it's 3rd down... and you get so scared of getting hit you turf the ball. Ooooof.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

He could have run for the 1st down. What a gutless *****.

• Like 1