Former Raiders WR Jordy Nelson to retire

AFlaccoSeagulls

Damn. Whenever I heard that story/poem/epic/whateveritis about the autumn wind I always thought about Jordy Nelson. Even during his, unimpactful, stint up north with some people that eat cheese and a QB that, supposedly, liked men.

RIP Jordy Nelson. A true Raidur.

2 hours ago, DutchFalcon said:

Damn. Whenever I heard that story/poem/epic/whateveritis about the autumn wind I always thought about Jordy Nelson. Even during his, unimpactful, stint up north with some people that eat cheese and a QB that, supposedly, liked men.

RIP Jordy Nelson. A true Raidur.

S2ES.gif

14 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

Odd. Wonder why he retired...? 

Because he’s totally done.

He had a great career, and it’s a shame he arrived in Oakland a shadow of his former self. No surprise that he’s called it a day.

And why has this thread title still not been changed?

Nelson had several offers on the table per James Jones, he just didn't want to move his family again and he already has plenty of cash and NFL accomplishments. Its just time for the next chapter in his life
(Seahawks, Chiefs and another team were mentioned)

26 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Nelson had several offers on the table per James Jones, he just didn't want to move his family again and he already has plenty of cash and NFL accomplishments. Its just time for the next chapter in his life
(Seahawks, Chiefs and another team were mentioned)

I am very surprised he would turn down the Chiefs. Seems like a perfect match personally and professionally. I could see him putting up decent numbers in KC.

Archived