Who has the best uniform / logo in the NFL?

AlNFL19

Easy choices: Raiders. The black/silver/white... mmmm so sexy and their logo is amazing. I hope they never change it.

Easy choice #2: Bills. The red/blue/white is just a good blend of colors... and the logo with the red strike indicating a charging buffalo is sweet.

Easy choice #3: 49ers. Simple logo.. the gold/red/white is just too clean. 

I'm not a fan of a lot of the newer uniforms. As a Seahawks fan I preferred our old gray/blue/white with the forest green accents over the new neon/dark blue... A lot of Seattle fans (and NFL fans/analysts) have come around to like the Seahawks jerseys... but I'm still just not a fan. 

2 hours ago, CriminalMind said:

Some people don't even realize the Falcon in the Falcon logo is in the shape of an F

Whoa, you just blew my mind. 

Chargers are my fav uniforms, I like the Bills and Pats when they wear red too.

I like the Steelers logo the most for whatever reason, bland jerseys though.

I'm positive I'm biased, but there is no better logo in all of sports than this one:

s-l300.jpg

But, as far as other logos I like...the Raiders come to mind, as well as the Panthers (although, it'd be nice to see them maybe just update it a tad, it's become a little too staid/blocky), and also my NFC North brethren (since I'm traditional for the most part), especially the Lions...I like what they did in updating their logo.  

As far as the unis, I'm glad the Vikings went back closer to their traditional unis, but they aren't the best, considering the major issues with their number font (although it's a nice attempt).  So, it's pretty simple...the best ones are the traditional unis like the Steelers, Bears, Chiefs and Packers...but as far as the newer unis that I'm okay with, they are the Panthers and Ravens.  

The worst ones are easy...the Bengals, Bucs, Browns...and I'm sorry, but the Broncos.  I've hated both the logo and the uniforms since they were brought in.  I'm a much bigger fan of the snorting Bronco D logo.  That's a classic.  The charging bronco has always been ugly and ridiculous.  

34 minutes ago, swede700 said:

I'm positive I'm biased, but there is no better logo in all of sports than this one:

s-l300.jpg

But, as far as other logos I like...the Raiders come to mind, as well as the Panthers (although, it'd be nice to see them maybe just update it a tad, it's become a little too staid/blocky), and also my NFC North brethren (since I'm traditional for the most part), especially the Lions...I like what they did in updating their logo.  

Demonic Hulk Hogan is demonic.

Hold on now i see alot of falcon votes up in here is this for the ones we have now or for our throwbacks?  If it's the throwbacks then i can understand the love but the ones we have now are solid but nothing special and alot of the Fans want it changed to a old school cleaner style like our throwbacks.

Either these or the Black with black helmet throwbacks
photos.medleyphoto.2352059.jpg
CvI1UpSUsAEELSI.jpg

2 hours ago, KingOfTheDot said:

However next week the Jets will top 5 in both. New uniforms and logo will debut.

I can't recall the Jets ever being in the top 5 of anything, but if they do incorporate a version of the old logo below back in, they'll move back up to at least the top half.  

new_york_jets_1978-1997.png  

Archived