Who has the best uniform / logo in the NFL?

AlNFL19

47 minutes ago, Siv said:

As a Packers fans I say it’s the Bears hands down. Those freaking jerseys and helmet are a thing of beauty. 

They have a great logo and design. I wish they would make the helmets a dark metallic blue though. Some slight flare would be a nice update.

49 minutes ago, Siv said:

As a Packers fans I say it’s the Bears hands down. Those freaking jerseys and helmet are a thing of beauty. 

Maybe its just me but I never cared for orange.  I don't care for the Browns, Bengals or Broncos colors either.  The only time I'll ever wear orange is on Halloween.   lol

16 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

Hold on now i see alot of falcon votes up in here is this for the ones we have now or for our throwbacks?  If it's the throwbacks then i can understand the love but the ones we have now are solid but nothing special and alot of the Fans want it changed to a old school cleaner style like our throwbacks.

Either these or the Black with black helmet throwbacks
photos.medleyphoto.2352059.jpg

My vote for best uni ever - not overly complicated and the black jerseys really help the red helmets and stripes pop. When the falcons went red helmet/red jersey and black helmet/black jersey, it just looked meh. 

Raiders in both instances for me. 

I've also always had a soft spot for Chicago's uniforms- always simple, yet a little sleek. 

I also really liked the 90s Seahawks logo/uniform. That silver and blue with the hint of green always looked nice to me. I've never really gotten used to the neon garbage they wear now. 

9 hours ago, Pugger said:

Maybe its just me but I never cared for orange.  I don't care for the Browns, Bengals or Broncos colors either.  The only time I'll ever wear orange is on Halloween.   lol

I’m the same with the orange thing. Doesn’t go with anything, imo. We might be in a minority though, as there seems to be lots of love for the Broncos and Bears unis in here. Navy & orange, blurgh...

Big fan of the Carolina blue jersey - I personally think that should be their primary and the black jersey should be secondary. 

I didn't think I'd like them at first, but the Chicago Bears Orange jersey really grew on my quickly. I could see it wearing thin, so it's good they don't wear them often.

I'm also partial with the Texans battle red, just love that with the white pants.

Archived