Who has the best uniform / logo in the NFL?

AlNFL19

• 2 weeks later...

The gold outline in the 49ers' logo ruined it. Amateurish. There are only so many components you can put in a logo (very few) and still have it remain effective. If it's not "simple," it's not a good logo.

Uniform-wise today...I dunno, Chiefs? 

Modern aesthetics in everything related to sports in general are just horrible. There was this clear shift in the last 20 years or so to appeal to the "hip hop" youth culture, which meant indulging in hideously garish aesthetics and unprofessionalism in general. Just look at the shift on ESPN from professional news broadcasting to the hideous, low-brow abomination it has been since the 21st century got going.

4 hours ago, vike daddy said:

I was about to nitpick, but this is actually pretty good.  Most of the bad at the bottom (worst in last, props), and most of the good near the top.

3 hours ago, areksoo said:

As a Canadian, I really like the Tennessee Argos and the New York Rough Riders jerseys.

Who?

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

Ah, OK.  I actually really do like the Titans uniforms, fanship aside.

The weird swords on the shoulders really shouldn’t be on there. And they should probably go towards the powder blues full time, but I agree that they aren’t terrible. 

For what it’s worth, the Agros logo kinda looks a bit like the Titans logo too.

20171213-argos-purchased-mlse.jpg-resize

Late to the show here.  Tl;dr

Has everyone picked their favorite team, like this thread usually goes? 

If the 2020 Jets uniform has been mentioned, I'll know for sure how all four pages of this has gone. 

I like the Raiders uniforms, the Jags (aside from the new two-tone helmet), and I guess the Panthers. 

I've always loved the Raiders silver and black combo.

The Patriots name with the Red, White, and Blue theme is super sharp.

The 49ers classic Red and Gold with their name and city/historical relevance are sweet.

I love the Cowboys blues, but they rarely wear them.

The Raiders have the best looking uniform in the NFL. It's a great color combo and the colors are used correctly. Silver and black have a tendency to be overused in NFL uniforms. But thats because they're great football colors. And the Raiders got em both. 

Now the logo? Eh. I get it. It's a classic. But it's pretty meh for a classic. 

My favorite logo is the Rams horns. It is simple, but it works. It looks like a set of Rams horns coming up to head butt you. But since I am a Rams fan, I will pick another logo.

The best helmet logo is the Detroit Lion. It just looks soooooooo good. It is not overly complicated. It represents grace and ferocity. It just looks great.

The best overall uni and logo, together, is the New Orleans Saints. Great colors. Great use of the colors. And the fleur de lis is just too smooth.