Who has the best uniform / logo in the NFL?

AlNFL19

9 hours ago, Non-Issue said:

The best overall uni and logo, together, is the New Orleans Saints. Great colors. Great use of the colors. And the fleur de lis is just too smooth. 

I once heard Madden observe that "I think New Orleans is the only football team with a flower on their helmet." 

On 3/27/2019 at 7:08 PM, AlNFL19 said:

Pretty simple opinion question.

Obviously with some bias, I like the Pats, but disregarding my team I'd say the Rams actually (non-throwback uniforms).

Its amazing to me just how much of an impact a uniform design overhaul can have on a franchise and NE is a perfect example (along with TB in my opinion).  The old Pats unis were puke-inducing with their bright red color and white helmets, but the minute they went with the (really solid looking) current unis with the silver and blue they immediately found themselves in a SB!  Ditto TB as they had even worse, vomit-inducing unis of bright orange and white helmets with the winking pirate on it, yet when they switched to the red and pewter scheme (withOUT the gay pirate) they also found themselves immediately in a SB.  Just interesting to me.

As to the question of which teams have the best looking unis, I gotta let my bias show a bit and point out that the red and black Falcons' design is fantastic along with the diving Falcon logo.  As much as I hate to admit it, I've also always loved the Saints unis because I'm a sucker for gold helmets.  NE and TB I've already mentioned, but there's also the classic NFC East teams' uniforms, all of which look great to my eye (especially when Dallas wears the jerseys with the huge stars on the shoulder pads).  Denver's current uniform is pretty great too and an order of magnitude better than their awful old uniforms (another team that immediately found themselves the winner of two straight SB's the second they changed their uni design)...

On 4/16/2019 at 11:51 PM, megatechpc said:

... TB as they had even worse, vomit-inducing unis of bright orange and white helmets with the winking pirate on it, yet when they switched to the red and pewter scheme (withOUT the gay pirate) they also found themselves immediately in a SB.  Just interesting to me.

Eh, I think TB's creamsicles weren't THAT bad, they just get hate because the teams wearing them were hot garbage. I wouldn't rate them as that much worse than some of the unis the Titans, Dolphins, Jets, or Broncos have trotted out.  I think they've now been wearing the red-and-pewter longer than they wore the creamsicles.

10 hours ago, RabidPanther89 said:

Those aren't the game day uni's but close. 

Watermarked42018-08-30-2151-2880x1800.jp

Personally I prefer the all black or blue jersey/black pants combo

Those Charger powder blues are pretty damn dope I have to say though

Yeah those ones. I'd wear that in the gym! ha.

I've always been partial to the Cardinals logo... they did a great job making the new one look more aggressive.

I think a big part of why I like it so much is in part, due to its placement on the stark white helmet-- no center stripe... just all white. Very clean and classic.

Archived