DP8017’s I hate Hospital Details Mock

Dawgpoun8017

So I’m stuck here in the hospital watching an inmate ( completely knocked out from medication) so I figured I would bless you guys with my first mock of the year

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYa4T1l_fSSxjWTSXxkdT

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

2.) Jeffrey Simmons-DT- Miss. St

122118-FBC-MSU-Simmons-1-WEB.jpg

*Trade 3rd, 4th, 5th, for 2nd*

2.) Taylor Rapp-SS- Washington 

rapptaylorap.jpg?itok=aWIpj01s

5th.) Dakota Allen-LB-Texas Tech

usa_today_10367715.0.jpg

5.) Ben Banogu- DE- TCU

usa_today_11173128.jpg

6.) Blace Brown- CB- Troy

Brown_Blace_JM_2.jpg

7.) Gardner Minshew-QB- Washington St.

gardner-minshew-washington-state-cougars

10 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I bet playing babysitter to a mental patient who just got fed horse tranquilizers is far more entertaining than my monotonous desk job looking at computer monitors all day.

Until he gets up and wants to run out of the hospital. Then you tackle him, get videotaped, have people protesting the next week and you get sued. 

Just a standard scenario for public service in the US.

5 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

Until he gets up and wants to run out of the hospital. Then you tackle him, get videotaped, have people protesting the next week and you get sued. 

Corrections patients n hospital should be cuffed to the bed.

5 hours ago, pnies20 said:

As it should be. I sued my mailman for discrimination. Found out he was banging the neighbor lady, but when I proposition him - he has the gull to say I'm not his type. That's discrimination; whatever service he provides her he has to be willing to provide for me.

I'm also currently suing APD for not stop and frisking me enough. I been a bad boy.

What's a guy gotta do to get some hands on attention?

11 hours ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

Better ?

raw

…Nice mock B-T-Dubs. Trade may be a tad questionable in terms of something I could see Dorsey doing. Then again, the value of Simmons at that point would be incredible and IF the Browns are head over heels in love with Rapp as our SS of the future, I understand it. We'll see I guess.

I also intentionally made up a name that was blatantly not real: Bertha Lanternsman

The reason I made the trade to move up for Rapp was, when Wilks was first hired he did an interview that said Peppers would be a big part of the defense. To me Rapp is very similar to Peppers although not as athletically gifted, and if the dorse sees someone he feels can be a pivotal cog in this team, he’ll do what he needs to do to add him

Archived