Packfanfb's "4 weeks from the Draft" Mock

packfanfb

Well thought out.  Would like to see Boston signed.  Understand the mix of picks and can't really argue with any of them.  It's just none of 'my' guys.  Scared of Harry, ASU wideouts haven't done well in recent years. 

The only way to sign Boston is to draft a OT very high so Bulaga can get cut. Other than that, there is no money in the budget to sign Boston. I think in rounds 2 to 4 the Pack will need to draft 2 OL to pull the Boston signing off. Teh rest of the draft looks good IMO.

2 minutes ago, gizmo2012 said:

The only way to sign Boston is to draft a OT very high so Bulaga can get cut. Other than that, there is no money in the budget to sign Boston. I think in rounds 2 to 4 the Pack will need to draft 2 OL to pull the Boston signing off. Teh rest of the draft looks good IMO.

This isn't true. GB would have the ability to do both. Not to mention, they could just cut Tramon instead of Bulaga even if they had to cut someone.

41 minutes ago, rcon14 said:

This isn't true. GB would have the ability to do both. Not to mention, they could just cut Tramon instead of Bulaga even if they had to cut someone.

We could also re-work Bakh's deal to add about $4m of space. 

I really like this draft. But I am concerned about the line and would take Lindstrom at 44 if he's still there. I'm not concerned about edge so much. 

I just looked at receivers and Harry just screams a Pack pick. I hadn't heard of rumors. Also think he can eclipse our long line of great WRs. He's gonna be great in the right hands.. Gute was at his UCLA game with the one handed catch and went to his pro day. I'm thinking 30 unless they have to jump someone.

Nice work.

Archived