Would you Rather?

Fatgerman

Without knowing the specific players selected, would you rather...?

Have a late 1st round pick, one 4th, one 5th, and one 6th

Have two 2nd round picks, two 5ths, and one 6th

Have one 2nd round pick, two 3rds, and two 5ths

Or keep what we have with the ability to move a few selections up or down within a round using a 4th in the 2nd, a 5th in the 3rd, or a 6th in the 4th

These scenarios are the most realistic possibilities in my mind, but it's just my opinion. If you have any others you wanna post, go for it.

Edited by Fatgerman

Option 3. 

Our current teams needs 1 starter ss. 

Our team needs a few in 2020 potentially, fs, c, cb, lb. Depending on who stays and who goes. Randall will want earl Thomas money or close to it, if shubert goes to the pro bowl he may average over 13-14 million. We have so much talent, we won't be able to keep the whole team together forever.

I want to maximize the value of the picks.

Select BPA and if someome is offering future picks, trade for them. Future picks are almost always my preffered option.  You get significant value for just being patient.

I want 10-12 picks every year at the beginning of the off-season.  Obviously we don’t need to draft that many players, but they’re assets that allow Dorsey to trade for vets or for mobility on draft day.  

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

Have one 2nd round pick, two 3rds, and two 5ths

I've said before I think we need to start picking players that fill in positions to help us prepare for the loss of future players.

I think having a second and 2 thirds would be a great way to do that.

DL, SS, CB in the first 2 days would make me happy as far as depth and future replacements go

• Like 3