The "Should We" Thread

MKnight82

Am I crazy to consider trading that 4th to the Bills for Ragland? I mean I know we now have a decent # of ILB. But I think he might've been a better 2018 4th rounder than what we would've gotten.

Instead I think the Chiefs traded the 4th for him. 

What's the deal on Ragland?

Just now, Thaiphoon said:

Am I crazy to consider trading that 4th to the Bills for Ragland? I mean I know we now have a decent # of ILB. But I think he might've been a better 2018 4th rounder than what we would've gotten.

Everything I've seen is that he's a 2 down thumper that can't play in pass protection.  

7 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Tore his knee up last year before the season so, he hasn't shown much of anything yet. Bills have 3 starting LBs already but there are concerns if Ragland has the range to play MLB in a 4-3.

20 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Of all the trade options, this would be at the top. Doctson is struggling, Grant is useless...Pryor is not really showing anything, yet, and Crowder is a great slot WR. Landry is as solid as they come. 

54 minutes ago, mike23md said:

Of all the trade options, this would be at the top. Doctson is struggling, Grant is useless...Pryor is not really showing anything, yet, and Crowder is a great slot WR. Landry is as solid as they come. 

Isn't Landry more or less just a great slot receiver?

6 hours ago, mike23md said:

Doctson is struggling?

8 hours ago, mike23md said:

Agreed,I would be ecstatic if we could get Landry for a 4th or even 3rd

15 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Doctson is struggling?

I'd say Doctson is struggling to stay healthy which has led to him struggling on the field. He and Kirk basically have no chemistry and the coaches still don't have a clue what they have in Doctson and how much they can rely on him. I mean, they don't even know if they can rely on him to start and finish an entire NFL regular season game because he's never done it before.

On 8/30/2017 at 10:21 AM, mike23md said:
On 8/29/2017 at 2:14 PM, MKnight82 said:

Eh, not sure about this one. I guess the price would matter. Isn't Landry more of a slot guy?

Archived