Bears Plan New Uniform For 2019 But Won't Say What

soulman

This is from GMcC's interview in the Trib...........

On any new details he can share about the Bears’ 100th season celebration

We expect to have a major announcement about the uniform soon. Perhaps as soon as next week. (McCaskey later called it a “classic uniform” but offered no other details.)

I just hope like hell it won't be a major departure from the norm.  I've finally begun to accept the orange jerseys (just barely) and some of their previous throwbacks have been in a single word.....FUGLY.

Just stick with the "classic" navy jerseys George.  That's a Bears look.

I think it'll just be a throw back too. I can't see the Bears ever changing the design of their main unis, or at least not for a long time. Hope they don't either, I really like them as they are now.

I'm gonna guess it's a throw back to the Decatur Staleys unis, navy and orange stripes.

6 minutes ago, RJ_11 said:

I think it'll just be a throw back too. I can't see the Bears ever changing the design of their main unis, or at least not for a long time. Hope they don't either, I really like them as they are now.

I'm gonna guess it's a throw back to the Decatur Staleys unis, navy and orange stripes.

Yep, it's the alt they had for the 75th anniversary, so I'm sure that's what it is.

1 hour ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Yep, it's the alt they had for the 75th anniversary, so I'm sure that's what it is.

Nagy was talking about how much he loves the Bear's stripes during the owner's meetings this week, so I'm sure it's something along those lines

1 hour ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Yep we'll be in those and the pack will be in their mustard and blue retros.  It will be the same uniform both teams had when they played 100 years ago.

The game will be on radio too won't it?  xD

Archived