• RB Lexington Thomas 
  • OL Jonah Williams

Local Prospect Visits 

• EDGE Josh Allen
  • DE Rashan Gary
  • QB Jacob Dolegala
  • WR Reggie White Jr
Edited by jetskid007

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/03/29/west-virginia-tackle-yodny-cajuste-had-surgery-out-three-months/

Likely pushes him down to round 3 as he was a fringe R2 player anyway. He's dealt with a number of injuries so this will be more of a red flag for him than it would be if it were a one time injury. 

I'm all for taking a chance on Cajuste and being patient with him. He's an ideal tackle prospect - whether it be on the left or right side. Let him be a swing tackle this year and compete for a starting spot next. 

• Like 1

OT Yodny Cajuste is a target for the Jets.  He hurt his quad which required surgery.  A potential first round pick the Jets can grab in round 3.

Click here --> OT Yodny Cajuste hurt

Trading down is still the Jets best scenario to address their needs.  The Jets would not trade down unless they can get a 2nd round pick in return.  Another 1st would be gravy.   Trade down targets I like are:

LB Montez Sweat

LB Briam Burns

Edge Rashard Gary

OL Jonah Williams

C Garrett Bradbury

OT Jawaan Taylor

8 hours ago, famousj said:

OT Yodny Cajuste is a target for the Jets.  He hurt his quad which required surgery.  A potential first round pick the Jets can grab in round 3.

Click here --> OT Yodny Cajuste hurt

Trading down is still the Jets best scenario to address their needs.  The Jets would not trade down unless they can get a 2nd round pick in return.  Another 1st would be gravy.   Trade down targets I like are:

LB Montez Sweat

LB Briam Burns

Edge Rashard Gary

OL Jonah Williams

C Garrett Bradbury

OT Jawaan Taylor

If that’s our negotiation standpoint I give up with this front office. We HAVE to receive enough compensation to warrant trading out of either Bosa/Allen not just a second rounder. Not unless it was Oakland or something and they wanted a QB. 

Would you sacrifice Bosa/Allen to move down to say #6 and get #37 as the compensation? 

Let me also list our second round picks this last ten years:

Marcus Maye

Christian Hackenberg

Devin Smith

Jace Amaro

Geno Smith

Stephen Hill

Vlad Ducasse

On 3/29/2019 at 11:33 AM, SDotNova said:

How many interviews are teams allowed again? 

I don't know why Jetskid007 used "top" but it is more likely outside the local(majorly college and high school campuses).   30 visit is maximum for outside prospect.  No maximum number of visits for local prospects.

• Like 1

Just now, KingOfTheDot said:

Lynch and the 49ers seem to have a hard on for him so he’s probably going to SF anyway. 

Maccagnan loved to doubt himself about a possibility to beat the odds.   Passed on FA who he thought Jets won't have a shot when the chime of other teams got noise.