QB Sudfeld will play all 4 Quarters Week 4 of Preseason

MKnight82

Just now, RSkinGM said:

He's back up QB .. Who'd you rather have?  He's capable. Still my hero for beating Dallas on a Monday night !

His arm strength looks to have really faded.  I think that neck injury he sustained really sapped the little arm zip he had.  

On 8/29/2017 at 4:07 PM, turtle28 said:

Seems like Sudfeld's last stand! If he plays well, he makes it, if not at best he's a practice squad player.

I would be fine with cutting him and putting him on the practice squad. I don't believe for a second that anyone would pick him up.

His roster spot should belong to a more deserving player like Holsey (I think he's already in, though), JHC, or Robert Davis.

22 hours ago, Woz said:

I would be fine with cutting him and putting him on the practice squad. I don't believe for a second that anyone would pick him up.

His roster spot should belong to a more deserving player like Holsey (I think he's already in, though), JHC, or Robert Davis.

22 hours ago, Woz said:

He deserves to be on the roster. He earned that yesterday. 

2 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

I think he played his way  onto the roster.  We'll know by Saturday at 4 p m

Yeah, 22-33, 228, 0 TD, 0 INT is enough to make the roster when the coaches like you.

Still not sure he should, but I wouldn't be surprised if he is.

17 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

He deserves to be on the roster. He earned that yesterday. 

Earned? Eh, dunno about that since probably half (if not more) of the guys on the field will be out of a job in about 30 hours time. He did enough to get a spot.

38 minutes ago, Woz said:

Yeah, 22-33, 228, 0 TD, 0 INT is enough to make the roster when the coaches like you.

Still not sure he should, but I wouldn't be surprised if he is.

For me it comes down to which player you feel that you may lose and not b able to keep on your practice squad. Also, positional value. 

I don't see JHC getting scooped up by anyone or some of the receivers that played well.

If a team has injury issues to their DBs or a QB, they may look to Sudfeld or one of the DBs. We've seen a lot of worse qb play than what we saw of Sudfeld last night, particularly from both Qbs the Bucs trotted out there including a former starter Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Archived