QB Sudfeld will play all 4 Quarters Week 4 of Preseason

MKnight82

Just now, MKnight82 said:

He looked solid Week 4.  However, if Cousins goes down we're pretty much screwed.  

As I said elsewhere, somewhere around or north of 50% of the players he was playing with and against will be out of a job in the next day or so.

3 minutes ago, Woz said:

As I said elsewhere, somewhere around or north of 50% of the players he was playing with and against will be out of a job in the next day or so.

He's got a pretty good arm, and made a few throws where you're like, well Colt McCoy certainly couldn't make that throw.  

Nate can sling it! No doubt! His issue last year was his accuracy and knowledge of the offense, the more time he spends in the offense the better hell get in those areas. Not sure of his ceiling but I don't think it's smart to allow him to be unprotected.

32 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Nate can sling it! No doubt! His issue last year was his accuracy and knowledge of the offense, the more time he spends in the offense the better he[']ll get in those areas. Not sure of his ceiling but I don't think it's smart to allow him to be unprotected.

The underlined is true based on time. The italicized does not necessarily follow.

I really don't see the love fest with Sudfeld. Yes, he's better than McCoy, but see above. Honestly, other than not getting these accolades, what's the difference between Sudfeld and Colt Brennan?

tenor.gif

2D6cx2v.gif

5 minutes ago, Woz said:

The underlined is true based on time. The italicized does not necessarily follow.

I really don't see the love fest with Sudfeld. Yes, he's better than McCoy, but see above. Honestly, other than not getting these accolades, what's the difference between Sudfeld and Colt Brennan?

tenor.gif

2D6cx2v.gif

The difference between Sudfeld and Brennan is his arm talent, size and who's coaching/developing him.

I said I don't know what his ceiling is, but he has improved over the last year and he has a cannon for an arm.

7 minutes ago, Woz said:

tenor.gif

2D6cx2v.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-9109-1365136518-5.g 

Just now, turtle28 said:

The difference between Sudfeld and Brennan is his arm talent, size and who's coaching/developing him.

I said I don't know what his ceiling is, but he has improved over the last year and he has a cannon for an arm.

Okay, let me try this comparison then

What's the difference between Sudfeld and Kyle Boller? Heard the bolded for years.

Archived