Dolphins trade Robert Quinn to Cowboys

49erurtaza

1 hour ago, Activated10 said:

Don't sleep on Hurts, he'll compete for #1 pick. If Tua stays healthy then no doubt he's going first

No he (Hurts) won't. 

1 hour ago, Activated10 said:

Nobody had Mayfield or Murray going #1 before the drafted started, Hurts isn't as good as passer as those guys but he'll show much improvement as a passer this year 

But Mayfield and Murray were actually good QB's. Hurts is a really good runner and a pretty bad QB.

Just now, BleedTheClock said:

Good for them. Their roster was in need of a major overhaul and they finally hit the kaboom button on the thing.

That being said, I don't think Tua is a special player.

With Brady and Bellichick towards the end of things, I don't see an issue with them adding pieces like the Browns did and building a foundation. They should be able to compete within that division in 2-3 years with good drafting.

11 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

So I take it he rebounded when he went to Miami? Kind of thought he sucked before being traded there 

I guess you could say that. He was being miscast with the Rams in a 3-4 and was semi-productive playing in a 4-3 with Miami. Our coaching was horrible on defense though.

Marinelli's coaching is going to do wonders for him. Could see him get back into that 10+ sack range.