Raiders sign Isaiah Crowell

agarcia34

1 minute ago, NightTrainLane said:

Data-Fist-Pump-Hell-Yes-Star-Trek-Yes-GI

Thank YOU for posting this and making my afternoon!

Now we don't have to and probably won't draft a RB in the first.

I don’t think we draft a RB in the 1st but if Jacobs is there at 35 I wonder if they pull the trigger for value reasons. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

I don’t think we draft a RB in the 1st but if Jacobs is there at 35 I wonder if they pull the trigger for value reasons. 

If he is the back everyone is saying he is, he won't be.

I don't think he is but I'm just a forum poster and all the experts have him in the top 15-20 players available.  He'll be gone if that is any indication.

Just now, roi34 said:

Pic posted toward cop.. wiping *** celebration last year.

The cop pic was aimed at a few bad people not a whole occupation. But he realized you can't just post a general meme and think it would be taken that way. Apologized and took it down.

As for the wiping *** celebration. It was toward the Browns fans that were booing him after the team let him leave in free agency. I don't think that qualifies you as an ahole.

4 minutes ago, NightTrainLane said:

If he is the back everyone is saying he is, he won't be.

I don't think he is but I'm just a forum poster and all the experts have him in the top 15-20 players available.  He'll be gone if that is any indication.

There is no way he gets picked before 24. Eagles GM has gone OL or DL is his multiple decade history in the 1st Round never picking anything else. All the other teams til us at 35 do not need a RB. 

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

There is no way he gets picked before 24. Eagles GM has gone OL or DL is his multiple decade history in the 1st Round never picking anything else. All the other teams til us at 35 do not need a RB. 

Forgive me if I don't take your word for it. If you could predict every teams high draft picks with certainty you'd be doing it for money somewhere and not posting on FF forums.

IMO he'll be gone. We can disagree.

Archived