My Annual Forum by Forum Mock

Jason_Bengal_Fl

I do this about every year.  I ask each team forum to pick for their team.  First guy to be named 5 times is the pick.  If after 24 hours no one is named 5 times, the guy with the most votes is the pick.  In the event of a tie, the first one to the number is the pick.

This year please try and guess who you think your team would take, as opposed to who you want them to take.  

If you mention multiple prospects in your post, please make it clear who your final pick is.  Bold text for his name will work.

The Buffalo Bills are on the clock!

1. Arizona - Kyler Murray QB, OU

2. San Francisco - Nick Bosa DE, tOSU

3. NY Jets - Josh Allen Edge UK

4. Oakland - Quinnen Williams DT Alabama

5. Tampa Bay - Devin White LB LSU

6. NY Giants - Dwayne Haskins QB tOSU

7. Jacksonville - TJ Hockenson TE Iowa

8. Detroit - Ed Oliver DT Houston

Screw Detroit.

Jawaan Taylor seems to be consensus BPA but I think we'd be more comfortable taking someone with more versatility in Jonah Williams. Daboll knows what he's working with him too. 

Wilkins would be a possibility too.

13 hours ago, Billsfaninptown said:

Tough call since Oliver was snagged right before us. I like Taylor over Williams. I think Taylor can be an all pro RT. My honorable mention would be Brian Burns. I think he's the best pure pass rusher in the draft.

I would go Brian Burns as an option as well however he has one move to get to the rusher and if the move doesnt work he is pushed down. I think he fits a better 3-4 OLB rusher then he would in a 4-3 de hand in the ground rusher based on his speed. Sweat seems to be the overall better rusher and would fit well in a 4-3 DE as his last year he played predominantly in the 4-3 position. With that said I wouldnt be upset about Burns being the pick based on me being a Nole fan and liked him a lot in college.

Archived