Bears trade Jordan Howard to Eagles

.Buzz

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Seems like he's steadily declined from his rookie season. How much does he have left?

I think he'll be good for what the Eagles will ask him to do. He'll be part of a 3 back committee with with Clement and a draft pick probably 

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Seems like he's steadily declined from his rookie season. How much does he have left?

I disagree. Think he is a good back but was in a bad fit. He was stellar in our previous offense but an odd man out in our current. Think he very well could destroy in a better suited offense that uses him right. Hope he does too, cause for a bit he was literally the only bear I even cared about lol. Only getting a 6th kinda sucks but I hope he excels elsewhere. 

2 minutes ago, N4L said:

This is a good trade for both sides. 

Agreed. If Howard keeps us from going RB in the 1st round this year, then I'm a fan regardless of how good he is lol.

And, speaking of RBs... I'm still salty that we passed on Tarik Cohen with our first 4th round pick and you guys selected him the pick after... then we draft a much inferior small back in Donnel Pumphrey with our second 4th rounder smh.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Disappointed the Rams didn't make this deal. I've been asking for it all off-season. One of the NFL's best ZBS runners.

Yup. He seems pretty underrated here and by the Bears coaching staff. I hate to see him go cause like Ty said he was the only player we had worth a crap for awhile there.

Archived