Kenny Clark new deal coming?

Golfman

13 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Then we're in trouble. He was an upgrade over Ha ha but he's a no tackle SOB too. He wasn't that great in coverage either. 

I'll leave that up to the coaches. I was simply arguing against the misconception that Tramon is a waste of money. He earned every paycheck last year and with King missing a ton of time, Jaire missing time and Jackson still a question mark, and the ability to take snaps at safety, he will likely earn his paychecks again this year. 

45 minutes ago, cannondale said:

I'll leave that up to the coaches. I was simply arguing against the misconception that Tramon is a waste of money. He earned every paycheck last year and with King missing a ton of time, Jaire missing time and Jackson still a question mark, and the ability to take snaps at safety, he will likely earn his paychecks again this year. 

This is true very much. He can play FS or CB not great anymore but sound and where he's supposed to be. Plus with him a FS to start the year we don't have to force Amos to play something he may not be the man for or a rookie to be forced into the position. TW gives us some flexibility at the least. And he's a dam good guy.

On 3/29/2019 at 11:58 AM, cannondale said:

what did Tramon do on the field that a UDFA for 1/15th the price couldn't have?

5 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Not sure Clark deserves Chris Jones money, but Jones will get his extension first and you are correct. That will be the gauge his agent uses to determine what he's asking for Clark. If we were smart we'd try and extend him before Jones signs. Might be able to get him a 5 year extension for 65-75 million. 

Archived