FF Bears forum deserves kudos

malagabears

13 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

Remember my Lil’ AZBF sig (from back when we still had sigs)? He turns TEN next month. 

Time flies, man. 

Dont IK it, my oldest just turned 20 2 months ago, shes in college.  She was 7 when I joined this site.  @CBears019 and @Tyty were in their early teens back then, now Ty is a grumpy old man with kids and CB is detective CB

12 hours ago, GOGRIESE said:

Nobody really said anything either way. For the amount of people bitching in the GDT, I saw no one (except Gogriese) say they think he sucks. 

Take a bow @GOGRIESE

2 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Dont IK it, my oldest just turned 20 2 months ago, shes in college.  She was 7 when I joined this site.  @CBears019 and @Tyty were in their early teens back then, now Ty is a grumpy old man with kids and CB is detective CB

Pssh I’m far from grumpy. I’m just aggressively more antagonistic these days

6 hours ago, malagabears said:

It feels like a pub where you come in just talk good ol Bears FB without any fear whatsoever of being trolled. Can't ask for more than that.

IMHO the best forums are just like that.....a pub or the local gin mill where fans gather to talk football.

37 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

You're as grumpy as al ever was

A. I miss al every day so this is a high compliment 

b. A lot of my grumpiness is just stirring the pot cause getting people angry has always gotten my jollies off. I’m actually a quite optimistic and ok dude when I’m not complaining about us in free agency which is what I assume you’re referring to

28 minutes ago, Tyty said:

A. I miss al every day so this is a high compliment 

b. A lot of my grumpiness is just stirring the pot cause getting people angry has always gotten my jollies off. I’m actually a quite optimistic and ok dude when I’m not complaining about us in free agency which is what I assume you’re referring to

Just making a joke

Archived