NudeTayne

Tattoos?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. How many, if any tats?

• One
    • A few
    • Call me Mr. Squid because I so inky
    • None

No tattoos (55 y.o. Navy veteran).....I am considering one now, but when I left for the Navy, my grandmother, who was about the size of Dr. Ruth, and would make Ronald Reagan look like a member of Antifa, grabbed me by the wrists, looked up at me and said....."BHD (OK, embellished), I don't care what you do while you're in the Navy.  You can do ANYTHING you want (almost yanked my arms out of the sockets)......just don't get a tattoo.  I didn't, but considered coming home on leave with her name on my chest (in magic marker).  Probably a good idea that I didn't, as her BP was so high, she would have stroked out right in front of me.

I think this would have looked great.

Related image

Now I'm thinking about getting one reflecting my time in the Navy, and the fact that my son will be commissioning into the Navy in less than two months.  Shall see.  Gotta get this tv streaming stuff situated first, so I can tell my cable company to stick it in their ear.

• Like 2

I guess I have a Cleveland sports one but it’s mostly a Cavs one- it’s a tombstone with the drought on it 1964-2016 with a red flower and yellow flower next to it 

when browns win Super Bowl pops and I are getting one I’ll prob get the elf 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

No tattoos (55 y.o. Navy veteran).....I am considering one now, but when I left for the Navy, my grandmother, who was about the size of Dr. Ruth, and would make Ronald Reagan look like a member of Antifa, grabbed me by the wrists, looked up at me and said....."BHD (OK, embellished), I don't care what you do while you're in the Navy.  You can do ANYTHING you want (almost yanked my arms out of the sockets)......just don't get a tattoo.  I didn't, but considered coming home on leave with her name on my chest (in magic marker).  Probably a good idea that I didn't, as her BP was so high, she would have stroked out right in front of me.

I think this would have looked great.

Related image

Now I'm thinking about getting one reflecting my time in the Navy, and the fact that my son will be commissioning into the Navy in less than two months.  Shall see.  Gotta get this tv streaming stuff situated first, so I can tell my cable company to stick it in their ear.

Youtube tv + location blocker extension (can mirror your location to anywhere). 35 bucks a month, 6 logins, unlimited DVR.  If you need to get it on your tv get a chromecast.  Can usually get a free month with purchase of chrome cast