Projected Starters

A TRAIN 89

6 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

This is key and it's where I agree with you and @e16bball very much. We need healthy playmakers at the position. We don't have them. If we get reasonably good production from our OL, even an average QB can do well.

But that is provided we have guys who get open. Right now, we have no one who scares anyone because they either aren't very good, or they are in the training room and not on the field.

Well, we have healthy playmakers before the season. The question is if we’ll have our top 4 playmakers healthy in October, let alone Nov or Dec. 

22 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Well, we have healthy playmakers before the season. The question is if we’ll have our top 4 playmakers healthy in October, let alone Nov or Dec. 

I am not sure I would be willing to put money on the first half of that proposition, given their luck.

On 4/2/2019 at 6:43 PM, Woz said:

I am not sure I would be willing to put money on the first half of that proposition, given their luck.

I wouldn't out money on it. It's just the way Thai’s post reads is that the guys are already in the training room. That may be true and probably will be, but it's not true right now.

Archived