AAF players Redskins should sign

Doc Draper

Bro’s, while taking a break from an epically satisfying session with Jade and Skylar (and waiting for round two) helping them to resolve their respective daddy and to Skylar her granddaddy issues I  turned on on AAF. Spring Football- yeah baby.  I love finding undervalued or unappreciated aspiring talent and seeing how we can figure a way to accomplish each of our respective desires- turning their well endowed assets and dreams into reality. Yeah- Doc’s Rules of Life number 4 is - Helping another experience an unattainable climax and fulfillment of their dreams is the most satisfying reward. 

Now Skylar and AAF got me thinking- there was the old ball coach throwing his hat in between rounds of golf coaching again. There is some talent in this league. They aren’t the prettiest, highest ranked, but they will work their tails off to be successful and that kind of passion should never be ignored!! 

What do you guys think of the redskins  bringing in some of these guys to compete? 

OLB and special teams prosoect- Karter Schult can rush the passer and at 6-3 260 avetaged like 10 sacks a year at a small school and currently playing  for Stallions he’s sure to give it his all- all day and all night. Skylar and Jade are smiling approvingly at this 

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/profiles/karter-schult?id=2558081

Guard/Center J C Hassanauer former banana boy whose a late developer playing guard and center and the announcer said he’s “ creating a lot of deep push - the girls nodding in approval that this is very important 

IlB and nfl special teams wanna a be Shaan Washington from AAF San Antonio and a Texas A&M Aggie. He was quoted after playing a game In SD "When I popped had no idea what really happened.  I wanted to get that ball” https://mobile.twitter.com/mrcolethompson?lang=en.  Both Jade and Skylar said that has happened to them before too

So, should we be scouting and signing some of this talent to compete? 

Doc out! 

Play ball :)

Ps- any of you guys try Old Line single malt? It’s not Macallan but it’s not bad for a Frog, ( that’s a fifty for you non gamblers) 

Archived