What does Arizona do?

Hunter2_1

With the 1st overall  

65 members have voted

1. 1. What do the Cards do?

• Pick Kyler Murray, and seek a favorable trade using Rosen
    • Pick Kyler Murray, and have him and Rosen do battle in camp to determine QB1
    • Do NOT pick Murray (Pick Bosa or Williams instead)

22 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I'm sitting here hoping BB offers the 32 (don't think they trade him for less), but BB is probably miles from this train of thought. 

I'd do it though.

I could buy Murray to the Patriots. They need a QB of the future. Arizona doesn't. Really not sure why they seem so linked into Murray. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nastradamus said:

I had a third round grade on him last year, same this year I'm sure

Yeah I never understood the Rosen or Allen hype. Both 3rd/4th RD prospects for me coming out. Darnold was a Top 5 Pick for me and Baker slightly behind. Baker looks the best so far though without question. 

50 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Makes no sense to me that most Cardinals fans on twitter/forums rather keep Rosen.

Because they believe they're going to get some no-brainer deal.  I think I saw a tweet saying that they believed that the Cardinals could get 4, 27, and 35 from the Raiders.

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Makes no sense to me that most Cardinals fans on twitter/forums rather keep Rosen.

Most Cardinal fans on that AZSportsForum (so this is where all the Cards fans are!) seem to want Murray. 

Never take social media fans serious. They are idiots. 

7 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Most Cardinal fans on that AZSportsForum (so this is where all the Cards fans are!) seem to want Murray. 

Never take social media fans serious. They are idiots. 

The majority of fans on Cards forums want to keep Rosen but some of that has to do with thinking they can trade down.  Remember this whole Murray thing started when someone dug up comments Kingsbury made before the Oklahoma/Tech game in which he said he’d take him #1.  That was in October yet the media creamed themselves.  The result is going to be a buzzkill for people that want fireworks.

3 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

The majority of fans on Cards forums want to keep Rosen but some of that has to do with thinking they can trade down.  Remember this whole Murray thing started when someone dug up comments Kingsbury made before the Oklahoma/Tech game in which he said he’d take him #1.  That was in October yet the media creamed themselves.  The result is going to be a buzzkill for people that want fireworks.

I mean, Rosen was bad last year.  There's no way to slice it any other way.  He was dead last in QBR and and AYA.  If you liked Josh Rosen before the draft, you're going to put the blame on his supporting cast.  If you didn't, you're ready to move on from Josh Rosen.  But between that and Kingsbury's lukewarm comments about Rosen, there's a reason why people are convinced Kyler will be the pick.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I mean, Rosen was bad last year.  There's no way to slice it any other way.  He was dead last in QBR and and AYA.  If you liked Josh Rosen before the draft, you're going to put the blame on his supporting cast.  If you didn't, you're ready to move on from Josh Rosen.  But between that and Kingsbury's lukewarm comments about Rosen, there's a reason why people are convinced Kyler will be the pick.

‘08 JaMarcus Russel put ‘18 Josh Rosens season to shame. 

Rosens line was awful but so was Russells. 

11 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

‘08 JaMarcus Russel put ‘18 Josh Rosens season to shame. 

Rosens line was awful but so was Russells. 

I think the coaching played a bigger factor than the supporting cast of players (the Cards do have talent).  A rookie defensive HC dictated the play calling of a twice fired OC in McCoy who was then replaced by a rookie play caller on Byron Leftwich.  And we’re talking about inserting a rookie QB into that who’s never had OC stability in his career to begin with.  After the Denver debacle they fired the OC, the team quit and a star player/team captain requested a trade.  It was clear from after week 2 they were the worst offense in the league and Bradford was still starting at that time.

13 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

I think the coaching played a bigger factor than the supporting cast of players (the Cards do have talent).  A rookie defensive HC dictated the play calling of a twice fired OC in McCoy who was then replaced by a rookie play caller on Byron Leftwich.  And we’re talking about inserting a rookie QB into that who’s never had OC stability in his career to begin with.  After the Denver debacle they fired the OC, the team quit and a star player/team captain requested a trade.  It was clear from after week 2 they were the worst offense in the league and Bradford was still starting at that time.

JaMarcus had the worst HC/OC in the league at the time and he never watched a single days worth of film which came to light just a few years ago. Still outperformed Rosen.... Rosen is the slowest mental processor I have ever seen. 

Cards imo Murray is a no brainer. But I hope they pass on Murray so the Raiders get him. 

5 hours ago, BayRaider said:

JaMarcus had the worst HC/OC in the league at the time and he never watched a single days worth of film which came to light just a few years ago. Still outperformed Rosen.... Rosen is the slowest mental processor I have ever seen. 

Cards imo Murray is a no brainer. But I hope they pass on Murray so the Raiders get him. 

Alex Smith had the worst rookie season I've seen since 2000. I honestly don't know if anyone's even really compared. Seriously, his adjusted net yards per attempt was 1.11 lol. He had one touchdown (in the season finale) compared to 11 interceptions and 11 fumbles... In 9 games (7 started). His sack rate was nearly 50% higher than Rosen's (15 to a little over 10). Goff's rookie season looked promising compared to Smith's. 

17 hours ago, Forge said:

Alex Smith had the worst rookie season I've seen since 2000. I honestly don't know if anyone's even really compared. Seriously, his adjusted net yards per attempt was 1.11 lol. He had one touchdown (in the season finale) compared to 11 interceptions and 11 fumbles... In 9 games (7 started). His sack rate was nearly 50% higher than Rosen's (15 to a little over 10). Goff's rookie season looked promising compared to Smith's. 

Goff 16?