Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter2_1

What does Arizona do?

With the 1st overall  

65 members have voted

  1. 1. What do the Cards do?

    • Pick Kyler Murray, and seek a favorable trade using Rosen
      44
    • Pick Kyler Murray, and have him and Rosen do battle in camp to determine QB1
      3
    • Do NOT pick Murray (Pick Bosa or Williams instead)
      18


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, typecast said:

First 10 minutes answers the question. Also, I want to see the 49ers trade down with Bosa on the board.

The only question that answers is can anyone do a podcast if their living room is big enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They're going to take Bosa. I think they want someone to offer a trade up package that can give them multiple 1st rd picks so they can fill out their roster early. I don't think a team will offer them that said desired package

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For those who don’t think he’s going to the Cardinals, do you honestly think when he was (supposedly) in two minds about declaring in January that absolutely no guarantee was made to him which changed his mind? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

For those who don’t think he’s going to the Cardinals, do you honestly think when he was (supposedly) in two minds about declaring in January that absolutely no guarantee was made to him which changed his mind? 

I don’t think that had anything to do with it, just his circle saying it’s a weak QB and you’re gonna be a Top 5 Pick. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I don’t think that had anything to do with it, just his circle saying it’s a weak QB and you’re gonna be a Top 5 Pick. 

We'll never know for sure, but that MLB or NFL decision making process went from 50/50 to 100% NFL certainty in a very short period of time. If the Cards end up picking him, there's way too much smoke on that to think guarantees were not made by them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Nastradamus said:

Rosen competing with Murray lol. Yah, and I'll compete with prime Tyson in the ring. 

Where do you think Rosen would be graded if he was in this draft?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

For those who don’t think he’s going to the Cardinals, do you honestly think when he was (supposedly) in two minds about declaring in January that absolutely no guarantee was made to him which changed his mind? 

He'd be guaranteed to be selected by SOMEONE. If you're a QB who can look somewhat competent, has a good arm and can read a defense to an above-average level - you're a first rounder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

He'd be guaranteed to be selected by SOMEONE. If you're a QB who can look somewhat competent, has a good arm and can read a defense to an above-average level - you're a first rounder.

And if someone picking up the top of the draft has a head coach who has known him since he was a teenager makes a guarantee to him, that makes the whole decision making process a hell of a lot easier. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

We'll never know for sure, but that MLB or NFL decision making process went from 50/50 to 100% NFL certainty in a very short period of time. If the Cards end up picking him, there's way too much smoke on that to think guarantees were not made by them.

He had a deadline and chose very last moment he could..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

He had a deadline and chose very last moment he could..

That was to register for the draft, if he didn't do that everything was off the table until 2020. That just extended the window for him to make a full decision. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think they go with Option 1. Will be interesting to see what they could get for Rosen in a trade. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, tom cody said:

I think they go with Option 1. Will be interesting to see what they could get for Rosen in a trade. 

I'm sitting here hoping BB offers the 32 (don't think they trade him for less), but BB is probably miles from this train of thought. 

I'd do it though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, EL Guapo said:

He hired the same agent as Kliff

Yep. Erik Burkhardt. There's fire, folks. It isn't just smoke. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×