What does Arizona do?

Hunter2_1

With the 1st overall  

65 members have voted

1. 1. What do the Cards do?

• Pick Kyler Murray, and seek a favorable trade using Rosen
    • Pick Kyler Murray, and have him and Rosen do battle in camp to determine QB1
    • Do NOT pick Murray (Pick Bosa or Williams instead)

2 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

For those who don’t think he’s going to the Cardinals, do you honestly think when he was (supposedly) in two minds about declaring in January that absolutely no guarantee was made to him which changed his mind? 

I don’t think that had anything to do with it, just his circle saying it’s a weak QB and you’re gonna be a Top 5 Pick. 

53 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I don’t think that had anything to do with it, just his circle saying it’s a weak QB and you’re gonna be a Top 5 Pick. 

We'll never know for sure, but that MLB or NFL decision making process went from 50/50 to 100% NFL certainty in a very short period of time. If the Cards end up picking him, there's way too much smoke on that to think guarantees were not made by them.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

For those who don’t think he’s going to the Cardinals, do you honestly think when he was (supposedly) in two minds about declaring in January that absolutely no guarantee was made to him which changed his mind? 

He'd be guaranteed to be selected by SOMEONE. If you're a QB who can look somewhat competent, has a good arm and can read a defense to an above-average level - you're a first rounder.

25 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

He'd be guaranteed to be selected by SOMEONE. If you're a QB who can look somewhat competent, has a good arm and can read a defense to an above-average level - you're a first rounder.

And if someone picking up the top of the draft has a head coach who has known him since he was a teenager makes a guarantee to him, that makes the whole decision making process a hell of a lot easier. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

We'll never know for sure, but that MLB or NFL decision making process went from 50/50 to 100% NFL certainty in a very short period of time. If the Cards end up picking him, there's way too much smoke on that to think guarantees were not made by them.

He had a deadline and chose very last moment he could..

8 minutes ago, tom cody said:

I think they go with Option 1. Will be interesting to see what they could get for Rosen in a trade. 

I'm sitting here hoping BB offers the 32 (don't think they trade him for less), but BB is probably miles from this train of thought. 

I'd do it though.