What does Arizona do?

Hunter2_1

With the 1st overall  

65 members have voted

1. 1. What do the Cards do?

• Pick Kyler Murray, and seek a favorable trade using Rosen
    • Pick Kyler Murray, and have him and Rosen do battle in camp to determine QB1
    • Do NOT pick Murray (Pick Bosa or Williams instead)

47 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

Goff 16?

Looked promising compared to Smith. Seriously, look at the numbers, think of how bad Goff was, then realize how bad Smith had to have been lol (if you don't remember Smith's rookie season)

I’ve been watching highlights of Bradley Chubb’s rookie season playing a 3-4 and not having a problem getting to the QB.  Bosa is better and Chubb’s HC is now AZ’s DC.  Not that the connection is significant but i don’t see any transitional issues if the Cards were to take Bosa and play him at OLB.  

A local radio host in Phoenix is a fairly reliable has ruled out Arizona taking Quinnen Williams #1.  He said it’s Murray, Bosa or trade down FWIW.

14 hours ago, DirtyDez said:

I’ve been watching highlights of Bradley Chubb’s rookie season playing a 3-4 and not having a problem getting to the QB.  Bosa is better and Chubb’s HC is now AZ’s DC.  Not that the connection is significant but i don’t see any transitional issues if the Cards were to take Bosa and play him at OLB.  

A local radio host in Phoenix is a fairly reliable has ruled out Arizona taking Quinnen Williams #1.  He said it’s Murray, Bosa or trade down FWIW.

I mean, that's not really a surprise.

Archived