Preseason Week of Irrelevance Gameday Thread: Rams @ Packers Thursday @ 7 ET

MacReady

11 hours ago, deltarich87 said:

Hill at QB over Callahan. He's moving on up that depth chart

I didn't watch much of the second half (I was watching the Brewers beat the Nationals).  How did Hill look out there (I realize he is playing against guys who most likely will be selling insurance next week)?

33 minutes ago, PackyAttacky said:

Is there anyone on the back-up oline worth keepiing? I guess two of the better ones Patrick and Barclay weren't playing, but man that unit was brutal to watch.

Even tho Spriggs has struggled this summer I can't see MM and Ted giving up on a 2nd rounder they moved up to get this soon.

Was Spriggs bad this game? I thought the interior O line seemed a lot more brutal than the back up tackles but I had my draft party so I didn't get to watch as closely as I would like. I haven't seen Ringos name called out much but I thought he had a great game.

1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

Well they need to hang their hat on something. That football team must not be fun to talk about. 

It felt awkward when Faulk said something and I'm like oop they'll backtrack but then the one guy jumps in and says more I was like wow really lol. I'm not from there so I'm not offended. It just felt tacky.

Archived